The F*%K Thread

raildog

I actually always think of you saying that a while back when I see the show, Ian. Write in to them and tell the whore, and the writers to smarten the fuck up or fuck off.

On another note, has that slutty little new headmaster's daughter entered the show in the UK there yet? Very busty schoolgirl, starts the show in a red bikini. Amazing addition to the show, and sure to ease the pain a little, I hope, Ian.

Don't fuckin' think so,just a fuckin' slight glance....Libby,who's getting more fuckin' attractive every fuckin' episode,has had just two fuckin' dates with the fuckin' Doc,and just found out he's Karl's boss !!!!!

Nice, for you. The sexy slut is not far off now.

Fuck rugby union is a shithouse game. Aussies lead 6-3 ; all penalties so far. Imagine trying to watch this game with full attention. I look over to the rugby league scores online (which sadly is only on pay TV tonight) and scores are 12-13 ; sounds like a great match. :(

And now Neighbours sounds fuckin' exciting !!!

I actually always think of you saying that a while back when I see the show, Ian. Write in to them and tell the whore, and the writers to smarten the fuck up or fuck off.

On another note, has that slutty little new headmaster's daughter entered the show in the UK there yet? Very busty schoolgirl, starts the show in a red bikini. Amazing addition to the show, and sure to ease the pain a little, I hope, Ian.

Don't fuckin' think so,just a fuckin' slight glance....Libby,who's getting more fuckin' attractive every fuckin' episode,has had just two fuckin' dates with the fuckin' Doc,and just found out he's Karl's boss !!!!!

Fuck rugby union is a shithouse game. Aussies lead 6-3 ; all penalties so far. Imagine trying to watch this game with full attention. I look over to the rugby league scores online (which sadly is only on pay TV tonight) and scores are 12-13 ; sounds like a great match. :(

Yeah, she's not a fucking stunner, but she is a good looker, and her body is just a fucking prize. Too bad it's not Summer Bay and she doesn't get it out often.

Yeah, she's not a fucking stunner, but she is a good looker, and her body is just a fucking prize. Too bad it's not Summer Bay and she doesn't get it out often.

Fuckin' :beerbang:

got a wee fucking sunburnt.

Ouch!That fuckin' hurts when you get your wee fuckin' sunburnt.

You can only get a wee fuckin sunburt in fuckin Scotland..ask Faron, everywhere else it's just fuckin sunburnt.

Anyway Widz ...how many here have offered to rub you down with fuckin' coconut cream to fuckin sooth the fuckin pain?

got a wee fucking sunburnt.

Ouch!That fuckin' hurts when you get your wee fuckin' sunburnt.

You can only get a wee fuckin sunburt in fuckin Scotland..ask Faron, everywhere else it's just fuckin sunburnt.

Anyway Widz ...how many here have offered to rub you down with fuckin' coconut cream to fuckin sooth the fuckin pain?

None of you fuckers so far....Any volunteers? I am in real fuckin pain here. ;)

It is Monday, so fuck. But... the Eels do play tonight and I will view the game at my mate's place with several beers in tow. So there is light at the end of this fucking tunnel.

Just another clusterfuck of a day at work again,which has hardened my fuckin' resolve to find new fuckin' employment and to make matters fucking worse i was just walking through the kitchen and slipped on my little son's fucking sketch pad and went flat on my fucking side.Why is the universe so fucking unfeeling sometimes?

Talk about kicking a man in the fuckin' guts when he's down and out and that fall fuckin' hurt you mutha fucker of a universe,you owe me fucking big time you fucker. :2up:

Just another clusterfuck of a day at work again,which has hardened my fuckin' resolve to find new fuckin' employment and to make matters fucking worse i was just walking through the kitchen and slipped on my little son's fucking sketch pad and went flat on my fucking side.Why is the universe so fucking unfeeling sometimes?

Talk about kicking a man in the fuckin' guts when he's down and out and that fall fuckin' hurt you mutha fucker of a universe,you owe me fucking big time you fucker. :2up:

That's fuckin' grim !!!!!!!

Fuck, it's the word on everybody's lips

Fuck, it's what every dude wants to do to the inner regions of a sexy ladie'z hips.

My sleeping patterns are so fucked up at the moment... I can't stay awake at night for much at all. Wimbledon, soccer, awesome reality TV shows... none of it can keep me awake. :(