The F*%K Thread

raildog

:unsure: ......What was the fuckin' cause mate

Fuckin' phone rung fuckin' twice,numbers fuckin' witheld,there was a fuckin' knock on the fuckin' door,and I ran over my fuckin' foot !!!!!!

Fuckin' phone rung fuckin' twice,numbers fuckin' witheld,there was a fuckin' knock on the fuckin' door,and I ran over my fuckin' foot !!!!!!

Ouch!That's must hurt like a mutha fucker.

What a fucking day i've fuckin' had,fuckin' shitbox car broke down and had to go to the fuckin' doctor's as i think i have a fuckin' hernia.Sometimes life just fucks you.

Ouch!That's must hurt like a mutha fucker.

What a fucking day i've fuckin' had,fuckin' shitbox car broke down and had to go to the fuckin' doctor's as i think i have a fuckin' hernia.Sometimes life just fucks you.

Fuckin' does !!!

Fuck these mutha fuckin' bills that keep coming the fuck in,honestly do these fuckheads think i own a fucking mint?Have a licence to print fuckin' money you cash grabbing fucking cancerous c$$ts :2up:

Awwww...now that's better now where did i leave my fucking beer?

How good would it be to have a job which did not involve catching up from the moment you left for vacation, when you return from a fucking vacation? I'd love to just come back and start from that day onwards - fuck the past week and a half I missed. Oh, and fuck the end-of-month rush too. And coming from 28'C days and nights to being back in winter. In fact, fuck everything that's not a nice peaceful holiday on a tropical island. :lol: