The F*%K Thread

raildog

I hate the fuckin' play-offs........Fuck 'em !

You're fucking shit and you know you are. :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

Possible big changes on the horizon... not really sure it'll be a good fucking thing at all. Guess we wait and see. Fuck the thoughts now until it all happens.

You're fucking shit and you know you are. :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac: :bananamac:

Fuck......Will you still be in fuckin' business next fuckin' season ? :unsure:

Worry about your fucking scummy selves. More points deductions HOPEFULLY.

Points deduction my fuckin' arse.....Lend Luton a tenna.....Oh fuck You can't afford it..... :lol:

Points deduction my fuckin' arse.....Lend Luton a tenna.....Oh fuck You can't afford it..... :lol:

Your a fucking disgrace mate and everyone is saying it this morning, so stop trying to deflect the issue.

Your a fucking disgrace mate and everyone is saying it this morning, so stop trying to deflect the issue.

Losing your fuckin' temper a teeny,weeny fuckin' bit,doesn't make us a fuckin' disgrace......Shows fuckin' commitment !!!!!!! :whistle:

Losing your fuckin' temper a teeny,weeny fuckin' bit,doesn't make us a fuckin' disgrace......Shows fuckin' commitment !!!!!!! :whistle:

So you think yesterdays behaviour was fucking acceptable do you? Fucking typical. Everyone everywhere is calling your lot a fucking disgrace this morning and rightly so, as it was a total fucking embarassing to watch. Seriously, I was fucking embarassed for you mate. Lifetime bans should be handed out and they are definitely talking of big fines (which you can't afford to pay) and even points coming off. Get your head out of the fucking sand and stop pretending it didn't happen.

So you think yesterdays behaviour was fucking acceptable do you? Fucking typical. Everyone everywhere is calling your lot a fucking disgrace this morning and rightly so, as it was a total fucking embarassing to watch. Seriously, I was fucking embarassed for you mate. Lifetime bans should be handed out and they are definitely talking of big fines (which you can't afford :whistle:to pay) and even points coming off. Get your head out of the fucking sand and stop pretending it didn't happen.

Oh fuck or not to fuck ! :whistle:

So you think yesterdays behaviour was fucking acceptable do you? Fucking typical. Everyone everywhere is calling your lot a fucking disgrace this morning and rightly so, as it was a total fucking embarassing to watch. Seriously, I was fucking embarassed for you mate. Lifetime bans should be handed out and they are definitely talking of big fines (which you can't afford :whistle: to pay) and even points coming off. Get your head out of the fucking sand and stop pretending it didn't happen.

No fucking comment on the above? Oh how fucking proud you must feel. :fu:

So you think yesterdays behaviour was fucking acceptable do you? Fucking typical. Everyone everywhere is calling your lot a fucking disgrace this morning and rightly so, as it was a total fucking embarassing to watch. Seriously, I was fucking embarassed for you mate. Lifetime bans should be handed out and they are definitely talking of big fines (which you can't afford :whistle: to pay) and even points coming off. Get your head out of the fucking sand and stop pretending it didn't happen.

No fucking comment on the above? Oh how fucking proud you must feel. :fu:

Fuckin' :whistle:

took me a fucking minute to realize you fucks are talking about fucking football.

Fucking yobbish scum is what we are talking abooot here and certainly not football

took me a fucking minute to realize you fucks are talking about fucking football.

Fucking yobbish scum is what we are talking abooot here and certainly not football

pardon the fuck outta moi ! ;)

lol @ this fuckin' thread. What happened to the fucking party atmosphere? Oh, that's right... it's only Wednesday. :( No fucking party yet...

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

For fuck's sake !!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me.........$9.30 Aussie Dollars to ship the fucker {Double CD, double open up digi pak} back to them !!!!!

You have to be so fuckin' careful these days..

They are fuckin' paying for it so it is their problem. I just wanted to send the one faulty disc back to them to exchange which would have cost about $2.50, but no, no, no.....you have to send the whole fuckin thing back and get a refund then buy it again, hoping like all hell that it is not a faulty batch and you end up with the same problem again.

:doh: FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!!!

Refund arrived today but guess fuckin what !!!!!!!!!

It did not include the $9.30 to ship it back to those fuckers in which they said would be refunded as well :doh:

Any way, a quick email to Amazon customer service has seen a $10 credit come my way off my next Amazon purchase.

IMO, they leave ebay for dead when it comes to customer service.

Will purchase this again but from another seller !!!!

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

For fuck's sake !!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me.........$9.30 Aussie Dollars to ship the fucker {Double CD, double open up digi pak} back to them !!!!!

You have to be so fuckin' careful these days..

They are fuckin' paying for it so it is their problem. I just wanted to send the one faulty disc back to them to exchange which would have cost about $2.50, but no, no, no.....you have to send the whole fuckin thing back and get a refund then buy it again, hoping like all hell that it is not a faulty batch and you end up with the same problem again.

:doh: FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!!!

Refund arrived today but guess fuckin what !!!!!!!!!

It did not include the $9.30 to ship it back to those fuckers in which they said would be refunded as well :doh:

Any way, a quick email to Amazon customer service has seen a $10 credit come my way off my next Amazon purchase.

IMO, they leave ebay for dead when it comes to customer service.

Will purchase this again but from another seller !!!!

What a fuck about !!! :doh:

I'm in front of the computer playing Power Love-Lion and my wife strolls past and saids"Who is this and how can you listen to it as it sounds so dated?"

Fuck me talk about killing my moment of fucking listening pleasure you fucking bitch.She really knows how to push my fuckin' buttons the demonic harpie from hell.

I'm in front of the computer playing Power Love-Lion and my wife strolls past and saids"Who is this and how can you listen to it as it sounds so dated?"

Fuck me talk about killing my moment of fucking listening pleasure you fucking bitch.She really knows how to push my fuckin' buttons the demonic harpie from hell.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Fuckin' :rofl2:

Curses. *shakes fist* It's still fucking splendid in the sun at the moment, but by fuck the mornings are cold. I refuse to wear a wetsuit out in the surf until June at very least. I'd love to try and make it till July... water temp is still fucking sensational as is the day when the sun is up... but the wee hours of the morning and after sundown are no longer fucking epic.