The F*%K Thread

raildog

Still fucking fidgety. I'd bounce of walls if I could at the moment... just want to get this fucking booking concreted and done, then I can relex and watch the Mighty Eels tonight through eyes drowned in beer.

Life, for now, is fucking good. Trip to Vanuatu in May this year is booked at a fucking bargain price. Started yesterday with one travel agent and got a new travel agent today and even she was all like, fuck me, that's a good price! I don't know what the deal is with it and I don't want to know... just going to look forward to it. :) FUCK YEAH! Came from out of the blue too.

And to top that off, I have many beers at home in the fridge chilling, awaiting my arrival so I can take them in my arms and then mouth as the mighty Eels play on the first game of footy for the fucking year. FUCK YEAH! An excited man is what I am. Plus I finish up work in 5mins. :)

Life, for now, is fucking good. Trip to Vanuatu in May this year is booked at a fucking bargain price. Started yesterday with one travel agent and got a new travel agent today and even she was all like, fuck me, that's a good price! I don't know what the deal is with it and I don't want to know... just going to look forward to it. :) FUCK YEAH! Came from out of the blue too.

And to top that off, I have many beers at home in the fridge chilling, awaiting my arrival so I can take them in my arms and then mouth as the mighty Eels play on the first game of footy for the fucking year. FUCK YEAH! An excited man is what I am. Plus I finish up work in 5mins. :)

Geoff you lucky fuck paradise in winter and go the fuckin' Eels for you bro,hope they kick ass.

The people upstairs are playing some fucking bass heavy dance shit. It's fucking annoying. ARGH THE EARS, THEY BLEED!!!

The people upstairs are playing some fucking bass heavy dance shit. It's fucking annoying. ARGH THE EARS, THEY BLEED!!!

2 words, 'Brick' & fucking 'Window' - errr sorry, ..that's 3. :)

Haha, the number of words is not important! By the way, they must've heard you because it stopped as soon as you posted that. Fuckin' A!!!

I had neighbors like that.....My fucking Master of Puppets 224K gold remaster got alot of fucking play time.

I had neighbors like that.....My fucking Master of Puppets 224K gold remaster got alot of fucking play time.

mmm... fucking Master of Puppets 224K Gold Remaster. We need more neighbours in this world like you.

Haha, the number of words is not important! By the way, they must've heard you because it stopped as soon as you posted that. Fuckin' A!!!

I have the fucking power, oh yes ;)

Fuckin arse nuggets fucky!!!! The cat just jumped onto the fuckin fence outside the window I'm fuckin sat at...I nearly had a fuckin' heart attack!

Geoff you lucky fuck paradise in winter and go the fuckin' Eels for you bro,hope they kick ass.

Can I get a fuck yeah? When I'm rich I will never let myself experience winter again. Fucked up season it is. Looking forward to escaping it for at least that little while this year. :)

Eels didn't win, but fuck it. First round, they played well and most importantly we got fucked up as the beer flowed like treasure.

Can I get a fuck yeah? When I'm rich I will never let myself experience winter again. Fucked up season it is. Looking forward to escaping it for at least that little while this year. :)

Eels didn't win, but fuck it. First round, they played well and most importantly we got fucked up as the beer flowed like treasure.

I fuckin' agree Winter sucks major fuckin' ass,the only good thing about it is it's footy season.Your still a lucky fuck as you and the missus will escape it for awhile in fuckin'paradise.Enjoy :tumbsup:

Spent about an hour on my finances last night and it was too fucking depressing for words. HAHA! Missed an awesome game of footy too. Should have just gone out and watched the game and wasted a few more dollars on beer. :)