The F*%K Thread

raildog

Go the fuckin' Swans!

... in 2010.

A few fuck offs today:

I want to get a new Ipod separate from my other one, just purely for new releases so I have more opportunity to get aquainted with them.

I was watching another 20 gig Gigabeat on ebay today and some motherfucker outbid me by $2 in the last 10 seconds. Then I had an opportunity to get a new 8 gig Ipod with a scratch on it - pink - for a hell bargain price so I called the shop just then but some fucker has already taken it! Fuck Ipod thieves!

I agree to the max,fuck those Collingtards and Geoff we might be AFL but we still feel your pain brother.

Following a team in any sport is purely an act of inviting fuckin' pain into your life.

Both your teams did better than the Swans, hey? Although it looks like they got close... almost. :lol:

The only team Richmond finished higher than was Melbourne and they even fuckin' beat us :lame:

Sorry Ian to say this but Richmond are the Luton Town of the AFL.........A fuckin' basket case of no-hopers :anon:

I agree to the max,fuck those Collingtards and Geoff we might be AFL but we still feel your pain brother.

Following a team in any sport is purely an act of inviting fuckin' pain into your life.

Both your teams did better than the Swans, hey? Although it looks like they got close... almost. :lol:

The only team Richmond finished higher than was Melbourne and they even fuckin' beat us :lame:

Sorry Ian to say this but Richmond are the Luton Town of the AFL.........A fuckin' basket case of no-hopers :anon:

Fuck's sake Dave....... :rofl2:

When I stayed in Melbourne for two weeks I stayed in or near Richmond, I believe. I went to one of the football stadiums in the city to see the fucking Storm beat the Eels, only just. I remember hating that fucking crowd. Clueless.

That's like saying the Detroit Lions are the Luton Town of the fuckin' NFL...

Believe me, NO one is worse than the L**on Town bag of fuckin' shite. :puke:

Got some fucked up news about work this morning, is really going to fuck me over come mid October. FUCK! Goodbye, party lifestyle. :(

Got some fucked up news about work this morning, is really going to fuck me over come mid October. FUCK! Goodbye, party lifestyle. :(

That really Fuckin' sucks Mate!!

:(

I hope everything works out....

Oh yeah!

FUCK!!!!!!

Yeah, it's nothing to severe in the grand scheme of things... I was just actually pretty content over here where I'm at, but I'm going to be ripped out of here and brought back to fucking Hurstville, which is fucked. Longer hours and same pay, bigger fucking hassles. Just a pain in the fuckin' ass. If my wife was into it I'd love to take this opportunity to fuck Sydney and move up the coast. Can't see it happening though. :(

That really Fuckin' sucks Mate!!

:(

I hope everything works out....

Oh yeah!

FUCK!!!!!!

Yeah, it's nothing to severe in the grand scheme of things... I was just actually pretty content over here where I'm at, but I'm going to be ripped out of here and brought back to fucking Hurstville, which is fucked. Longer hours and same pay, bigger fucking hassles. Just a pain in the fuckin' ass. If my wife was into it I'd love to take this opportunity to fuck Sydney and move up the coast. Can't see it happening though. :(

That fucking sucks. Hope it all works out for you!!

Fuck it.Let's all move up to the coast and chill the fuck out.Fuck i'm over this cold fuckin' weather come the fuck on summer,right the fuck now.

Dude, at least move to fucking Sydney. We didn't really have a winter here at all this fucking year. I assume Justin up in sunny QLD was fucking nude all winter! Seriously, without doubt the best "winter" ever. Have you had any of these high 20 and low 30 degree days? Take a look at Sydney's forecast for the weekend. :) Surfing without a fucking wetsuit in August... hell fuckin' yeah!

:anon: ....We really fuckin' are......I'm not kidding......bangerdave will tell you the truth.... :unsure: ...even though we did beat his Bombers..... :whistle: .....Sorry mate to tell everyone that, but because we hardly ever win a game, you have to forgive me for throwing in that cheap shot ;):lol:

:anon: ....We really fuckin' are......I'm not kidding......bangerdave will tell you the truth.... :unsure: ...even though we did beat his Bombers..... :whistle: .....Sorry mate to tell everyone that, but because we hardly ever win a game, you have to forgive me for throwing in that cheap shot ;):lol:

I stand corrected - The England one day cricket team (I use the word 'team' very loosely here) are a bag of fucking shite too, just like your test team :D