The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck work shits me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking agree. End of financial year is still fucking with me. Everyone gets so fucking stupid about it. Is it really going to matter to a multi million dollar company if a $1000 invoice gets put through in this month? No, I fucking think not. Fuck people.

i have been come a unfucking willing hostage in my own life.

Then stop going to that fucking church! ;)

you got it fuckin wrong geoffyweffypoo, it is the church that is my fucking escape.

it is the rest of my life that i am unwantingly doing.

There's fuck-all on tv.......

Oh God......so true. Three fucking some thousand fucking channels on fucking cable and I can't find a fucking thing I wanna watch..... :taz:

Oh God......so true. Three fucking some thousand fucking channels on fucking cable and I can't find a fucking thing I wanna watch..... :taz:

You fuckin' know it M.J. :beerbang:

Yep. I've just seen a 'movie' and it was a fuckin' horrible piece of shit... What the hell was that? Fuck it... :doh:

You fuckin' know it M.J. :beerbang:

Yep. I've just seen a 'movie' and it was a fuckin' horrible piece of shit... What the hell was that? Fuck it... :doh:

It seems tv is fuckin' shit wherever you fuckin' are.........

Fuuuuuuuckin' fuck fuck fuck the Adelaide Crows,they fuckin, ass raped my team the Bombers by 96 points last night.Oh the fucking horror of it all,to lose to those inbreeding hills have eyes muthafucking

dumb fucks.Should have send the message out to all the Bombers supporters to clear out and drop the biggest fuckin' nuke on those two headed mutant ugly fucks. :bigboom:

Fuck you Adelaide and your cocksucking muthafucking Crows.