The F*%K Thread

raildog

I've had a couple of CDs lately with no visible marks that skip. It's wild stuff when it happens. Mate, I wish you were after that CD a few years back. I remember I bought it thinking it was the same band that released the 1983 keyboard murdered debut... but it's still a pretty good disc. I was expecting a good, tough melodic hard rock disc. Let's just say I was slightly fucking let down. But yeah, I had that for years and I think I ended up paying someone to take it off my hands. Would have loved to pass it on to a fellow Kim Kardashian fan. ;):lol:

I've had a couple of CDs lately with no visible marks that skip. It's wild stuff when it happens. Mate, I wish you were after that CD a few years back. I remember I bought it thinking it was the same band that released the 1983 keyboard murdered debut... but it's still a pretty good disc. I was expecting a good, tough melodic hard rock disc. Let's just say I was slightly fucking let down. But yeah, I had that for years and I think I ended up paying someone to take it off my hands. Would have loved to pass it on to a fellow Kim Kardashian fan. ;):lol:

With a set like that, who in the fuck is gonna' argue :tumbsup:

With a set like that, who in the fuck is gonna' argue :tumbsup:

Yeah, the rack is first class and to top it off she has an ass you'd give a fuckin' kidney to bite.

what in the fuck is Geoff talking about :wacko:

Biting Kim Kardashian's ass. And her sister too, if she wants to get in on the fucking action.

I don't mind today, if I can get my fucking tire fixed. Otherwise, going up the coast for dinner and beer and then leaving Sydney for 4 days at the end of tomorrow. Fuck yeah!

I've waited three fucking weeks for my appointment with the neurologist, only to find that the fucking referal letter never reached his secetary and I've got to now wait another six fucking weeks!! My quack suggested why don't I ask if there's any cancelations to which I replied "Why don't you fucking ask, it might carry more weight" :2up:

Thank you for your fucking time.

I've waited three fucking weeks for my appointment with the neurologist, only to find that the fucking referal letter never reached his secetary and I've got to now wait another six fucking weeks!! My quack suggested why don't I ask if there's any cancelations to which I replied "Why don't you fucking ask, it might carry more weight" :2up:

Thank you for your fucking time.

This is fuckin' typical !!!!!!!!!

The Aussie batsmen can go and get fucked.....weak as piss :anon:

In The Sun footie Dream Team comp. fuckin' update....

The young fuckin' pretender Thomas "If you fuckin' win,half the fuckin' cash is fuckin' mine" Watson......

27 fuckin' points.

Ian "Who's the fuckin' daddy" Watson....

97 fuckin' points.

You fuckin' know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!