The F*%K Thread

raildog

Palace fucking Winning :bowdown:

Grimsby Fucking Winning :bowdown:

Bournemouth Fucking Drawing :bowdown:

L**on FUCKING LOSING :fu:

Fucking tough on Ian again, next season you may have something to cheer about :unsure::tumbsup:

Fucking tough on Ian again, next season you may have something to cheer about :unsure::tumbsup:

Tough you say? Good fucking riddance I say!! :whistle:

Heartless fucker :tumbsup:

Watson's gone fucking 'Missing' again. Must have gone down with the fucking ship :lol:

Watson's gone fucking 'Missing' again. Must have gone down with the fucking ship :lol:

Fucking sulking again :whistle:

I'm not fuckin' sulking,I just have something in my fuckin' eye :crying::crying::whistle:

I'm not fuckin' sulking,I just have something in my fuckin' eye :crying::crying::whistle:

Must be something to do with your fuckin` shit tinted glasses :nyanya:

I gotta say I totally respect Ian for rooting for a team even if they fucking suck. Rather see that than see a fair weather fan rooting for every winner. IF they turn it around, winning will be even sweeter....Notice, however I said IF... :whistle:

I gotta say I totally respect Ian for rooting for a team even if they fucking suck. Rather see that than see a fair weather fan rooting for every winner. IF they turn it around, winning will be even sweeter....Notice, however I said IF... :whistle:

Fuck IF, no chance :lol:

Here we go again, same word with a different meaning in another Country...."People rooting for a team"....In Oz, rooting is another word for fucking......We too would like to see someone having a good root if there team wins as well :lol:

I think Geoff roots really hard for his beloved Eels :lol:

:yikes: Holy Fuck.....Our house just shook big time......I think we just had an Earth tremor....I nearly shat me pants

Fuck Earth tremors..........

It's scary fuckin' shit when it happens even though it's only about every 10 - 15 years over here.....Lucky we don't get that kind of shit here big time in Oz

As long as things are still fuckin' standing mate......... :drink:

They are but some fuckin' undies need changing :whistle::lol:

Fuck "smeggy" undies......... :whistle:

It was just on the news, 4.7 on the fuckin' Richter scale and it went all the way up the East coast which means Geoff may have got it as well.....but then again like Jez, his house might shake every weekend as well :lol:

It seems as though it only occured in Victoria so if there was any house shakin goin' on in Geoffs state of NSW, that would have been due to his normal bedroom antics that he is so famous for.... :unsure: ....well so he tells us he is :lol:

Anyway, check out Dave B's post in the comment section at the bottom of the page.... :rofl2: fuckin' classic.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...188-661,00.html

I heard about this on Sunday morning and I was all like, what the fuck??? In my entire life I've only ever experienced one "earth tremor" and even then it was slight as sin. We never get this shit in Australia. Pretty fuckin' out there... But yeah, as you say, we didn't get it at all in NSW. Glad you're all alright. :)

As for Monday, you motherfucker, I'm going to fucking kill you. Yeah, that's right. I put it out there.