The F*%K Thread

raildog

2 1/2 fucking hours to drive 10 miles this morning, with a fucked knee. I came off the fucking road 3 times on my way back, sliding like a fucker everywhere. Did I say I fucking hate snow. Really icy roads tonight and more fucking snow in the early hours, so my drive to and from work is going to be fucking excellent. Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

2 1/2 fucking hours to drive 10 miles this morning, with a fucked knee. I came off the fucking road 3 times on my way back, sliding like a fucker everywhere. Did I say I fucking hate snow. Really icy roads tonight and more fucking snow in the early hours, so my drive to and from work is going to be fucking excellent. Fuck this for a game of soldiers.

In case I missed it mate, how did you injure your fuckin` knee? :tumbsup:

Had problems with it for years mate. It completelyficking locked up at work and i've done a ligament. Better than it was, but still hobbling around like an old fucker. ;)

Had problems with it for years mate. It completelyficking locked up at work and i've done a ligament. Better than it was, but still hobbling around like an old fucker. ;)

Basically old fucking age then mate :tumbsup:

Ligaments are painful things, hope you`re taking it easy mate, got Jo running round for you? :tumbsup:

well, at least someone was here when the fuckin bishop decided to drop in.

Did you 'Bash' the Bishop?? ;)

I was going to fuckin' say since she got there before him, she actually "beat the bishop" but fuckin' fortunately I'm not crude like you.

I was going to fuckin' say since she got there before him, she actually "beat the bishop" but fuckin' fortunately I'm not crude like you.

Bishop take widows fucking 'Pawn'. :D

you are a couple of sick fucks.

Don't ya fucking know it! ;)

Don't ya fucking know it! ;)

Fucking sickos.... :popcorn:

:yikes: Forty fuckin' five again tomorrow with northly winds at 50-60k's which means some serious heat and serious hot winds which also means some serious icy cold beer drinkin' will have to be be done to help stay cool :lol:

:yikes: Forty fuckin' five again tomorrow with northly winds at 50-60k's which means some serious heat and serious hot winds which also means some serious icy cold beer drinkin' will have to be be done to help stay cool :lol:

I'm sitting here with sweat on my balls, but a thin layer of ice around my beer bottle. All is well. How fucked is the beach going to be tomorrow - but oh well, I'll be there - one of the fuckin' millions. Sometimes (read every second of every day) I miss the further (uncrowded) stretches of the coast so fucking much.

Fuck New Zealand. Nah, can't even fake it. Good on 'em. Fuck the Australian "cricket" team. What a bunch of fucking pounces.

I think I`m going to fucking like Marillion :tumbsup:

I think you fucking are aswell. :headbanger:

Good fuckin man - shame you never got to see the Fish era gigs. Superb!

Backed on that one aswell :bowdown: