The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm laughing at our Spanish friends on the fucking comments pages, getting upset over the latest Finnish bands that have been included (by me I may fucking add). Open your fucking ears and minds guys for fucks sake :D

I'm laughing at our Spanish friends on the fucking comments pages, getting upset over the latest Finnish bands that have been included (by me I may fucking add). Open your fucking ears and minds guys for fucks sake :D

Fucks sake !

Yeah, I saw that and giggled with fuckin' glee. Nice to see not all the player hating is aimed my way. :lol:

Yeah, I saw that and giggled with fuckin' glee. Nice to see not all the player hating is aimed my way. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. I fucking added them as I new Dan had added HIM and also Carmen Gray and Private Line are also there, plus some of the more modern melodic bands are here aswell now, so why the fuck not, we do have quite fucking varied stuff on HH. All those bands, while not really Melodic rock in the trad form (what genre would you put them in and don't say fucking 'Love Metal'?? ;) certainly have a fucking place on HH I say. I didn't realise it was a fucking hangable offence - Obviously in Spain it is :D

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. I fucking added them as I new Dan had added HIM and also Carmen Gray and Private Line are also there, plus some of the more modern melodic bands are here aswell now, so why the fuck not, we do have quite fucking varied stuff on HH. All those bands, while not really Melodic rock in the trad form (what genre would you put them in and don't say fucking 'Love Metal'?? ;) certainly have a fucking place on HH I say. I didn't realise it was a fucking hangable offence - Obviously in Spain it is :D

Must be the fucking Spanish version of AOR Freaky....

Ā 

Ā 

Must be the fucking Spanish version of AOR Freaky....

Ā 

The fucking thought crossed my mind mate ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Mate, to be honest I was fucking amazed to see it. I can understand why some of them have a big whinge over the more modern bands, but I have never even thought twice about whether stuff like Carmen Gray, Lovex etc. should be here. I thought it it was obviously HH stuff. As you say - what the fuck else is it and where the fuck else does it belong? Some people are just fucking wild.

Dave's not here to defend himself 'cause he fucking melted.

Ā 

Seriously, we had about 18 weeks of 40 degree days and yesterday was Australia Day where people go out to fucking party (we went into the city to watch fireworks and stuff) and it fucking rained all afternoon. It was still fucking warm, but it was a fucking pain in the ass, that fucking rain.

Ā 

It got to forty fuckin' three today and the next 2 days will be likewise......The country side is as dry as a dead dog's dick because we have not had rain for about 2 months and it is ready to burn big time if a fire starts.

I do love the fuckin heat though......the hotter the better.

Oh, and to the Widda.....hope you are rugged up with your scarf and beanie and sitting with a blanket over your knees in front of a roaring fire with a nice hot cup of coffee to keep your dear self warm :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Hope you mare sweating your fucking nads off over there mate :D:bananamac:

Ā 

Actually I fuckin' did today, it got to 44 :lol:

How much does it cost to fix your power windows and central locking once they fuck up in your car? A fuckload more than I was expecting, that's for sure. A fuckload of money by anyone's standards. :(

TGTIFF

Ā 

(Thank God Tomorrow Is Fucking Friday) :drink:

Tomorrow? Man, what you fuckin' talkin' about? Friday's almost finished! Only 2 hours of work left to go and then... yep, that's right! FUCKING PARTY TIME!!!

TGTIFF

Ā 

(Thank God Tomorrow Is Fucking Friday) :drink:

Tomorrow? Man, what you fuckin' talkin' about? Friday's almost finished! Only 2 hours of work left to go and then... yep, that's right! FUCKING PARTY TIME!!!

True Geoff but think of this. When we are fucking relaxing on a lazy Sunday afternoon, you'll be trudging through a Manic Monday!! Fucking trade off I say!! :tumbsup: