The F*%K Thread

raildog

The loud scream of the word FUCK that you all heard on Saturday was me when I shot a nail through my finger while finishing the cabinets in my bathroom.

I was wondering what the fuck that was. are you o fuckin kay?

Thanks for asking. Lockjaw has not set in yet so I guess I'm fucking alright for now. :tumbsup:

always a fuckin plus. i bet that hurt like a motherfucker. Does Nurse Widda need to come over?

The first fucking snow came today. Almost wish I would be in fucking Down Under. Fucking ALMOST! :whistle:

Fucking hell! It's raining cats and dogs and all the fucking snow has melted. Can't the fucking raingod decide: autumn or fucking winter! :angry:

HAHA!!! I must have missed that first fuckin' post! HAHA!

Yeah, I uh... definitely wish I was in Finland most the time. Us Aussies just crave that lifestyle. HAHA! Give the snow a high five from me, mate! :lol:

The first fucking snow came today. Almost wish I would be in fucking Down Under. Fucking ALMOST! :whistle:

Fucking hell! It's raining cats and dogs and all the fucking snow has melted. Can't the fucking raingod decide: autumn or fucking winter! :angry:

HAHA!!! I must have missed that first fuckin' post! HAHA!

Yeah, I uh... definitely wish I was in Finland most the time. Us Aussies just crave that lifestyle. HAHA! Give the snow a high five from me, mate! :lol:

No I fucking won't. But I can give you a finger :fu:

:whistle:

Oh I'm sorry....didn't fuck mean to.... :gone:

I think I'm working with a bunch of fucking polar bears. It is fucking steaming hot in here and I can't put the air conditioner because everyone else is cold, wearing jumpers. It still amazes me how many people see rain and immediately associate it with being cold... even if it's not a fucking cat's whisker's left nut close to being an inch from cold. I'm fucking sweating here!!

oh fuck this. btw, goodnite Jez.

Good fucking night L. Can you please come over here and help me out with the stupid motherfuckers.

Good fucking night L. Can you please come over here and help me out with the stupid motherfuckers.

Who is it? Your motherfucking co-workers? I notice they must be fucking you up tremendously as I've not noted your presence much on the boards this fucking week.

I hate my fucking job. Motherfuckers told us overtime all week, and then today we go home at regular time. I'm like "WHAT THE FUCK?"

:blink::whistle:

Who is it? Your motherfucking co-workers? I notice they must be fucking you up tremendously as I've not noted your presence much on the boards this fucking week.

You guessed it mate - the fuckers! I'm trying to train people to use some new fucking equipment that a fucking monkey could use and they are fucking completely thick, useless fucking twats and are making me lose my fucking temper rapidement.! Wankers! :doh

You guessed it mate - the fuckers! I'm trying to train people to use some new fucking equipment that a fucking monkey could use and they are fucking completely thick, useless fucking twats and are making me lose my fucking temper rapidement.! Wankers! :doh

Kill the fuckers and post their body parts to various parts of the world to hide the evidence.

Don't say I don't try to help, mate. :)

If they give you more probs Jez. ring me and i will come over and beat some asses. fuckers.

If they give you more probs Jez. ring me and i will come over and beat some asses. fuckers.

I'll be calling you later, fucking guaranteed. Useless motherfuckers. :doh:

It's been a whole fucking week's worth of bullshit crammed into 3 fucking days.

Join the fuckin' crowd!!