The F*%K Thread

raildog

It's fucking hot where I am sitting - Wow!!

Well,don't sit on a fuckin' radiator then......... :screwy:

Don't be fucking silly - sitting on fucking radiators gives you fucking bum grapes doesn't it?

omg the fuckin material you guys are giving me to fuckin work with. i may piss myself laughing :nyanya:

It's fucking hot where I am sitting - Wow!!

Well,don't sit on a fuckin' radiator then......... :screwy:

Don't be fucking silly - sitting on fucking radiators gives you fucking bum grapes doesn't it?

omg the fuckin material you guys are giving me to fuckin work with. i may piss myself laughing :nyanya:

It's just a fuckin' talent..... :whistle:

i just want to go get fuckin hammered. who the fuck is with me?

I'm fucking half way there already my dear - care to join me for a fucking beer or 6?

Why the fuck is it only Wednesday? Still feels like an extended version of the end of Monday. Friday, hurry the fuck up will you.

i just want to go get fuckin hammered. who the fuck is with me?

I'm fucking half way there already my dear - care to join me for a fucking beer or 6?

baby, i will be right the fuck over.

>> Why the fuck is it only Wednesday? Still feels like an extended version of the end of Monday. Friday, hurry the fuck up will you. <<

Fuck that, it's only fucking TUESDAY on this fucking side of the fucking world ....

Which just proves how fucked up this day is. Why not just make it a worldwide Saturday so everyone can be fucking happy.

got the week off and i'm fucking bored already.........

.oh FUCK what am i saying!!!!!!!! :anon:

I gotta go to fuckin Wal-Mart and buy a fuckin bag of fuckin dog food on my fuckin lunch break today. The poor pooch's supply is running extremely fuckin low and I don't wanna be bothered fuckin stoppin on my way home tonite.

FUCK ME!. I accidentally dropped a spool of CDRS on the top of my stereo tower, now the fuckin tray wont fuckin open! FUCK!

All you need is the right fucking accessory...

high_crowbar.jpg

FUCK ME!. I accidentally dropped a spool of CDRS on the top of my stereo tower, now the fuckin tray wont fuckin open! FUCK!

high_crowbar.jpg

pete my dear, you fuckin underestimate me, what the fuck do you think i break legs with? I have one of those :nyanya:

high_crowbar.jpg

pete my dear, you fuckin underestimate me, what the fuck do you think i break legs with? I have one of those :nyanya:

Shoulda fuckin' known... :anon:

Does any fucker here own Bon Jovi's fuckin' 'Crossroad' CD 'cos besides myself, I know one other fucker!! ;)

Does any fucker here own Bon Jovi's fuckin' 'Crossroad' CD 'cos besides myself, I know one other fucker!! ;)

Fuck no! Why the fuck would I own that fuckin thing?

I fuckin heard about this. for fuckin SHAME!

"PLANTING" illegal evidence is a fucking crime,... :whistle:

I fuckin heard about this. for fuckin SHAME!

"PLANTING" illegal evidence is a fucking crime,... :whistle:

I've never been to fucking Bulgaria to get the fucking evidence brother!! :)