The F*%K Thread

raildog

we woke up this morning to FOUR AND A HALF FUCKIN FEET OF SNOW ON THE GROUND.

FUCK!

Who fuckin' owns that fuckin' lot ?? :yikes:

That's an awful lot of drugs... :whistle:

That's "fuckin'" drugs Chris.... :nyanya:

I got a fuckin phone call earlier, and on the other fuckin end was the most sweet fuckin tounged talkin man i have ever fuckin had the pleasure to fuckin talk to :)

Does that guy have a fuckin' name ?????????????

It was not a long distance fuckin' call from Jez was it :lol:

I got a fuckin phone call earlier, and on the other fuckin end was the most sweet fuckin tounged talkin man i have ever fuckin had the pleasure to fuckin talk to :)

Does that guy have a fuckin' name ?????????????

It was not a long distance fuckin' call from Jez was it :lol:

My fuckin' thoughts exactly!!! :lol:

the only reason i am giving into you sick fucks is that my little girl ego has been fuckin repaired, and i know you love the norks.

you are all FUCKIN SICK :nyanya:

SheIsSatan.jpg

Nice fucking Nork...errr Eyes!!!! :headbanger:

Here's the fuckin' proof it would have been Jez.

He was hitting the piss this weekend and he probably got a skin full and then gave the traditional pissed phone call that goes something like this "Dooo.....:chug:....yoooou.....knowwww.... :chug:......I thiiiinkkkkk......yoooou are..... :chug:....reallyyyyyyy......beau....beaut...... :chug:.....beautiful......and I thiiinnnk I....... :chug:......real.......reallyyyyyyyyy....... :chug:......loooovvvvve youuu :chug:

;):lol:

the only reason i am giving into you sick fucks is that my little girl ego has been fuckin repaired, and i know you love the norks.

SheIsSatan.jpg

He was hitting the piss this weekend and he probably got a skin full and then gave the traditional pissed phone call that goes something like this "Dooo.....:chug:....yoooou.....knowwww.... :chug:......I thiiiinkkkkk......yoooou are..... :chug:....reallyyyyyyy......beau....beaut...... :chug:.....beautiful......and I thiiinnnk I....... :chug:......real.......reallyyyyyyyyy....... :chug:......loooovvvvve youuu :chug:

Ahhh - you got my fucking message on your fucking answer phone then?? :lol:

SheIsSatan.jpg

:lol: Did he say it with a slight lisp by any chance, just fuckin' wunderin'

SheIsSatan.jpg

:lol: Did he say it with a slight lisp by any chance, just fuckin' wunderin'

:lol: yesh I dids, but I have now thssorted the Thucking problem!! ;)

SO - there I am, sitting in the fucking lobby of the hotel at the end of the stag night, quietly (cough) supping on something that is allegedly called fucking beer. What do you know, after two fucking sips of the disgusting stuff I have a mouth full of fucking teeth. My fucking crown on my front tooth has fallen out and I'm sitting there looking like a fucking twat with a fucking huge gap in my gob. The whole place was falling about fucking laughing at my toothy grin, the fuckers. For the last 12 hours I have been talking with a fucking lisp whilst my tooth keeps falling out on the fucking floor. Luckily I have just been to the chemist and bought some fucking tooth glue until I can get to the fucking dentist on Tuesday.

Moral of this fucking story - don't drink fucking shit beer served in hotels, othewise your fucking pearly whites will drop the fuck out!! :beerbang:

I laughed so hard I about fell off my chair. Jez, I hope you can get it fixed soon. and FOR THE FUCKIN RECORD...the FUCKIN PHONE CALL FROM THE FUCKIN SILVER TOUNGED MAN WASN'T FROM JEZ. I am not going to say I wish it was, beacuse it was just as awesome as a phone call from Jez. cut from the same fuckin cloth i swear! :lol:

I laughed so hard I about fell off my chair. Jez, I hope you can get it fixed soon. and FOR THE FUCKIN RECORD...the FUCKIN PHONE CALL FROM THE FUCKIN SILVER TOUNGED MAN WASN'T FROM JEZ. I am not going to say I wish it was, beacuse it was just as awesome as a phone call from Jez. cut from the same fuckin cloth i swear! :lol:

So......spill chicky. Obviously you want to, or you wouldn't have posted here, eh?

We all fuckin' wanna know..... :lol:

So......spill chicky. Obviously you want to, or you wouldn't have posted here, eh?

We all fuckin' wanna know..... :lol:

Well if it wasn't fucking Jez with his tooth glue all over his mug, then it must have been Geoff, the cheeky fucker!!!

Fuck !!!!!!!

You could fuckin' say that again!!

Fuck !!!!!!!

You could fuckin' say that again!!

Fuck !!!

Fuckin' thanks. :tumbsup:

I wont fuckin tell :lol:

It was the fuckin' infant wasn't it? :wub:

you are gonna get a fuckin ass beatin jez.

Beat me, fucking beat me!! :lol:

Haha! Holy fuck, Jez! Hope your teeth get fixed the fuck up! Having no license and it being Monday don't seem so fucking bad now. Thanks for fixing my day a little. :drink:

Fuckin' A, I have NO fuckin desire to accomplish anything today. :blink: