The F*%K Thread

raildog

Today is Friday - Thank the fucking Lord!!

It's still Thursday fuckin night here, but I didn't have to fuckin work today and I don't have to work tomorrow either so it's all fuckin good!!!

NOW it's fuckin Friday! Fuckin' :woot:

It's still Thursday fuckin night here, but I didn't have to fuckin work today and I don't have to work tomorrow either so it's all fuckin good!!!

Yes it fucking well is. Hmmm Beer - Want a fucking Speckled one Keef? :drink:

Sounds lovely but it's not even fuckin 9 AM here yet... although I must confess if I weren't here with my two boys, I might be fuckin tempted...

Sounds lovely but it's not even fuckin 9 AM here yet... although I must confess if I weren't here with my two boys, I might be fuckin tempted...

Lunchtime here mate, so the fucking beer is a flowing. Yum. Sure I can't fucking tempt ya to one?

Lunchtime here mate, so the fucking beer is a flowing. Yum. Sure I can't fucking tempt ya to one?

Lunchtime approaching here too. If fate fuckin smiles on me and these 2 whippersnappers who are currently watching fuckin' cartoons will take a fuckin nap at the same fucking time after lunch, then I think a fuckin beer will most definitely be in fuckin order.

i need a fuckin beer. or 12.

That's what I said when I got home from work yesterday........ and I fuckin' did just that :chug::lol:

Fuck, Earthquakes are fucking scary!!!!!!!!! we had a 5.2 this am....FUCK....

Yeah that woke me the fuck up. I thought it was Thunder and then when it stopped I fell back asleep.

My wife called me before I left for work and told me it was an Earthquake. Then there was a fucking aftershock around 10 am. :yikes:

Yeah that woke me the fuck up. I thought it was Thunder and then when it stopped I fell back asleep.

My wife called me before I left for work and told me it was an Earthquake. Then there was a fucking aftershock around 10 am. :yikes:

Fuckin whimps! Ride out a 7.1 ....that's a fuckin earthquake! :P

Glad ya'll are o-fuckin-k! :tumbsup:

I'm okay besides the fact that I fucking lost a few minutes of beauty sleep. ;)

I am glad every one is fuckin ok, save the loss of some precious fuckin beauty sleep. i still need some fuckin beer.

I am glad every one is fuckin ok, save the loss of some precious fuckin beauty sleep. i still need some fuckin beer.

Backed. Glad everyone is fuckin' OK. :tumbsup:

Fuckin civilised man is fuckin scared of fuckin Thetford!!!!

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!

Hell I've been to the fucking South Bronx, Downtown Brooklyn and fucking Newark, NJ and Thetford cannot possibly be as bad as those!!

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!

Hell I've been to the fucking South Bronx, Downtown Brooklyn and fucking Newark, NJ and Thetford cannot possibly be as bad as those!!

You need to fucking visit the place to believe it mate!! :)

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!

Oh I believe you but it can't be fucking worse than any of those I mentioned. :yikes::whistle:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!

Oh I believe you but it can't be fucking worse than any of those I mentioned. :yikes::whistle:

Imagine The Bronx full of fucking mental Pensioners, willing to rob and maim at any given opportunity and you will get the fucking idea!! ;)

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!

Imagine The Bronx full of fucking mental Pensioners, willing to rob and maim at any given opportunity and you will get the fucking idea!! ;)

THAT IS THE FUCKING BRONX!!!!! I do have the idea!!