The F*%K Thread

raildog

My wife is watching the fuckin Super Bowl and I'm not. I honestly don't give a fuck about football. Admitting that makes me feel like I should be wearing a fuckin' dress. :unsure:

I have a hot little skirt and low cut blouse that would look good on you keef, bet you could wear my shoes as well :nyanya:

(this is a joke and not in any way an attack on your manhood, but i couldn't let a funny that i come the fuck up with go) :banger:

I'm sure it would look WAY fuckin' better on you than on my big fat fuckin carcass Widda. :)

:pics:

Well now Keef, we really won't fuckin' know until we see it for ourselves... tiger...

;)

I'll fuckin' do it if the pic can be the cover to the next fuckin' Rockarma CD.

Of course, with that image on your fuckin cover the CD will sell approximately zero fuckin copies. :P

:pics:

Well now Keef, we really won't fuckin' know until we see it for ourselves... tiger...

;)

I'll fuckin' do it if the pic can be the cover to the next fuckin' Rockarma CD.

Of course, with that image on your fuckin cover the CD will sell approximately zero fuckin copies. :P

I know someone who could fuckin' use that image as fuckin' artwork for their yet- to- be released fuckin' album.. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

My wife is watching the fuckin Super Bowl and I'm not. I honestly don't give a fuck about football. Admitting that makes me feel like I should be wearing a fuckin' dress. :unsure:

I have a hot little skirt and low cut blouse that would look good on you keef, bet you could wear my shoes as well :nyanya:

(this is a joke and not in any way an attack on your manhood, but i couldn't let a funny that i come the fuck up with go) :banger:

I'm sure it would look WAY fuckin' better on you than on my big fat fuckin carcass Widda. :)

I dunno keef, you cut a way fuckin better figure than this pear tart.

A pear of tarts - fucking where? - happy days!!! ;)

I was fuckin' watching television earlier...It wasn't fuckin' on,but I fuckin' watched it anyway...

You have finally lost the fucking plot son!!!

OH THE FUCKIN X RATED THINGS I COULD FUCKING SAY :bananamac:

OH THE FUCKIN X RATED THINGS I COULD FUCKING SAY :bananamac:

So fuckin' say them. Don't fuckin' hold back on Geoff's account. :whistle:

So, fuck today.

I just finished off Traci, now I have nothing to read for the trip home. Guess I gotta listen to music or something.

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

So, fuck today.

I just finished off Traci, now I have nothing to read for the trip home. Guess I gotta listen to music or something.

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

Gotta fuckin' crank "Blow"... :banger:

So, fuck today.

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

Sadly I didn't bring my Ipod today. :( Got a few new kick-ass fuckin' CDs to listen to, though.

So, fuck today.

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

Sadly I didn't bring my Ipod today. :( Got a few new kick-ass fuckin' CDs to listen to, though.

Well that's good because if you didn't and had to listen to the fuckin' sounds of silence.... :explode:

So, fuck today.

ROCK THE FUCK ON!

Well that's good because if you didn't and had to listen to the fuckin' sounds of silence.... :explode:

I'm fuckin' schitzophrenic around silence.

Unless it's an awkward silence amidst one of my conversations... then I savour it.

"Fuckin' Hell" has never been more fuckin' appropriate after reading some other fuckin' threads...

I think you mean Fucking Bullshit Wotters!! ;)

Do you like my new Avatar Ian? - It is a fucking Cruise Ship - don't say i'm never fucking topical.

"Fuckin' Hell" has never been more fuckin' appropriate after reading some other fuckin' threads...

Do you like my new Avatar Ian? - It is a fucking Cruise Ship - don't say i'm never fucking topical.

I know the fuckin' cruise ships Entertainment Officer strangely enough,I could have a fuckin' word about getting you a fuckin' gig if you fuckin' want.Break out that fuckin' Tux though !!!

I know the fuckin' cruise ships Entertainment Officer strangely enough,I could have a fuckin' word about getting you a fuckin' gig if you fuckin' want.Break out that fuckin' Tux though !!!

Is that Tom? I fuckin' know him as well - small fucking world.

Is that Tom? I fuckin' know him as well - small fucking world.

That's fuckin' ok then..But how do you know 'Ole Salty Sea Dog Tommy Tuxedo" ?? He's a fuckin' aquatic legend..

This place is a fuckin' asylum with Dan as the keeper of the fuckin' nutjobs... :yikes: