The F*%K Thread

raildog

I think my computer is on its last fuckin' legs.....piece of shit it is :doh:

Did you know L**on were FUCKING HAMMERED By Hartlepool today :rofl2: Fucking happy days I say. ;)

That's fuckin' brutal, man. Don't kick a man who's his team's only fuckin' fan. The one thing I gotta say about Ian and his fuckin' footie team is he is not a fair-weather fan. If his team is that bad then he is a true fan to admit rroting for them and not another better team. ;)

Did you know L**on were FUCKING HAMMERED By Hartlepool today :rofl2: Fucking happy days I say. ;)

That's fuckin' brutal, man. Don't kick a man who's his team's only fuckin' fan. The one thing I gotta say about Ian and his fuckin' footie team is he is not a fair-weather fan. If his team is that bad then he is a true fan to admit rroting for them and not another better team. ;)

I fuckin' thank you Chris..

Ā 

And Jez...Fuckin' Hmmmm

Ā 

And Jez...Fuckin' Hmmmm

You're fuckin' welcome. I root for the New York pro teams that are not winners so I know all about fuckin' losing teams but you stick with them that when they do become good, you can enjoy it. :beerbang:

Ā 

And Jez...Fuckin' Hmmmm

You're fuckin' welcome. I root for the New York pro teams that are not winners so I know all about fuckin' losing teams but you stick with them that when they do become good, you can enjoy it. :beerbang:

Oh yes,Come on the fuckin' New York Hatters ... :unsure::whistle::unsure:

Ā 

And Jez...Fuckin' Hmmmm

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah - send 'em the fuck over there. You sent us fucking Britney, now it's our turn to send you some shit in fucking return. :lol:

Ā 

Ryche - supportive fucking words mate, but They will never become any fucking good. I hate to see Wotters wasting his fucking time. ;)

And another fuckin' Hmmm.... :nyanya:

Ā 

Truth fucking hurts matey?? Wotty lost for words in the fucking footie thread. :bowdown:

Ā 

And Jez...Fuckin' Hmmmm

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah - send 'em the fuck over there. You sent us fucking Britney, now it's our turn to send you some shit in fucking return. :lol:

Ā 

Ryche - supportive fucking words mate, but They will never become any fucking good. I hate to see Wotters wasting his fucking time. ;)

Jez like the late, great Tug McGraw fuckin' said "Ya Gotta Believe!!". Sorry mate. REAL fans never give up even when times are tough. Look, the Boston Red Sox took 86 years to win the fuckin' World Series. Anything can fuckin' happen. Karma, baby.... :dance:

Wow, Chris' new avatar is the best thing about today for fucking sure. It was raining all morning so I wore a poncho and rode my bike to the fuckin' train station. Because it was so fucking hot under the poncho I was dry from the rain, but soaked with sweat when I got on the train. I wore thongs on the bike too and got changed into shoes at work. The fucking thongs just slid everyone - what the fuck is up with tiled floors at train stations? Not grip-worthy tiles, but fucking slippery ones. Either way, this day has been super fucked so far, but I enjoyed reading more about Traci baby.

Wow, Chris' new avatar is the best thing about today for fucking sure. It was raining all morning so I wore a poncho and rode my bike to the fuckin' train station. Because it was so fucking hot under the poncho I was dry from the rain, but soaked with sweat when I got on the train. I wore thongs on the bike too and got changed into shoes at work. The fucking thongs just slid everyone - what the fuck is up with tiled floors at train stations? Not grip-worthy tiles, but fucking slippery ones. Either way, this day has been super fucked so far, but I enjoyed reading more about Traci baby.

Glad I could make your fucked up day just a bit brighter :tumbsup: . How long until your fuckin' suspension is over?

Glad I could make your fucked up day just a bit brighter :tumbsup: . How long until your fuckin' suspension is over?

Yeah, not too long. Only 5 FUCKING MONTHS!!! :(

Oh fuck that sucks!! :unsure:

Oh fuck that sucks!! :unsure:

You know it.

Ā 

Life is like a box of chocolates, except chocolate tastes nice and life tastes like a knee flying into your fucking face.

My wife is watching the fuckin Super Bowl and I'm not. I honestly don't give a fuck about football. Admitting that makes me feel like I should be wearing a fuckin' dress. :unsure:

My wife is watching the fuckin Super Bowl and I'm not. I honestly don't give a fuck about football. Admitting that makes me feel like I should be wearing a fuckin' dress. :unsure:

A Super Bowl sounds like something I'd eat a huge fucking breakfast out of.

THE GIANTS FUCKING WON!!

Ā 

Even I watched that. Ever since we had a game at Wembley I've been intrigued by it. Good stuff, but I have one question:-

Ā 

Why do they need to wear fucking helmets? Are they soft? :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

I have a hot little skirt and low cut blouse that would look good on you keef, bet you could wear my shoes as well :nyanya:

Ā 

Ā 

(this is a joke and not in any way an attack on your manhood, but i couldn't let a funny that i come the fuck up with go) :banger: