The F*%K Thread

raildog

Not a good fuckin' way to start the fuckin' day. Got all the fuckin' way to the fuckin' babysitter's house with the kids and realized that I'd forgotten the baby's bag with his fuckin' daily supply of bottles, formula, extra diapers, change of clothes, etc., etc., so I had to run all the fuckin' way back to my house, get the fuckin' bag, run back to the fuckin babysitters... ugh. Then I got stuck behind a huge fuckin slow moving truck all the fuckin way here. I think the universe fuckin hates me this morning.

Not a good fuckin' way to start the fuckin' day. Got all the fuckin' way to the fuckin' babysitter's house with the kids and realized that I'd forgotten the baby's bag with his fuckin' daily supply of bottles, formula, extra diapers, change of clothes, etc., etc., so I had to run all the fuckin' way back to my house, get the fuckin' bag, run back to the fuckin babysitters... ugh. Then I got stuck behind a huge fuckin slow moving truck all the fuckin way here. I think the universe fuckin hates me this morning.

Ā 

It does. It does fucking hate you. It's a good thing you have Eric Brittingham in your corner.

Ā 

It does. It does fucking hate you. It's a good thing you have Eric Brittingham in your corner.

Ā 

I feel better knowing that Eric Brittingham is riding fuckin shotgun with me wherever I go. :beerbang:

Update:

Ā 

Ohhhh yea, somebody is gonna get their fuckin head handed to 'em around here today.

Our fucking CEO just sent out an announcement that we will all be getting December 24-January 1 off free and clear this year... sounds fucking great, right? Fucking NOT! My department is splitting into our own fucking company with a planned start date of January 1. So one of two things fucking happens.... I either end up working those days, which I'm okay with... however, the other fuckers around here that aren't as financially invested as I am, and may not feel the same sense of loyalty. Second option, we fucking delay the split which sucks fucking ass from a logistical perspective as we'll have partial fiscal year mixed ownership issues to deal with... FUCK!

Our fucking CEO just sent out an announcement that we will all be getting December 24-January 1 off free and clear this year... sounds fucking great, right? Fucking NOT! My department is splitting into our own fucking company with a planned start date of January 1. So one of two things fucking happens.... I either end up working those days, which I'm okay with... however, the other fuckers around here that aren't as financially invested as I am, and may not feel the same sense of loyalty. Second option, we fucking delay the split which sucks fucking ass from a logistical perspective as we'll have partial fiscal year mixed ownership issues to deal with... FUCK!

Ā 

Ā 

I feel WAY fuckin' better now that I know I'm not the only fuckin' pissed off corporate cubicle dweller round here today. Have a fuckin' brew Pete! :drink:

Being sick fucking sucks.

But awareness is the first fucking step toward defeating mental illness, right? ;)

Ā 

You fucking know it. Who said I was stepping. They are all out to get me. Ok, better now.

It's not whether you're fucking paranoid... it's whether you're fucking paranoid ENOUGH... :unsure:

But awareness is the first fucking step toward defeating mental illness, right? ;)

Ā 

You fucking know it. Who said I was stepping. They are all out to get me. Ok, better now.

It's not whether you're fucking paranoid... it's whether you're fucking paranoid ENOUGH... :unsure:

Ā 

Remember, just because you're fuckin' paranoid... doesn't mean they're NOT after you...

Ā 

Ā 

Remember, just because you're fuckin' paranoid... doesn't mean they're NOT after you...

Fuckin' hell,the firms you lot fuckin' work for must be fuckin' rakin' it in... :whistle::whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' hell,the firms you lot fuckin' work for must be fuckin' rakin' it in... :whistle::whistle:

Why? Did you fuckin' hear something? Who fuckin' told you? :unsure:

boys fuckin suck.

Ā 

Yep, we're generally fucking useless. Is that news?

boys fuckin suck.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

not fuckin really. you all are good for lots of things, but i can't think of a damn thing at the moment.

Ā 

Yeah most of us can mend/fix stuff. That's about all I can fucking think of. And we only do that because we're the ones that broke that stuff in the first place.

boys fuckin suck.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

not fuckin really. you all are good for lots of things, but i can't think of a damn thing at the moment.

Ā 

Yeah most of us can mend/fix stuff. That's about all I can fucking think of. And we only do that because we're the ones that broke that stuff in the first place.

I think most men can fuck up more than they can fix!!

boys fuckin suck.

Only when I need the extra fuckin' money.

Sick fuck!! :rofl2:

Ā 

Ā 

Backed, but it has to be said, fucking believable!!

boys fuckin suck.

Only when I need the extra fuckin' money.

Sick fuck!! :rofl2:

Ā 

Ā 

Backed, but it has to be said, fucking believable!!

Oh without a fuckin' doubt but doesn't lower the fuckin' sick factor one iota!!