raildog

Fuck this. <_<

Fuck that!

no no no...FUCK THIS! :bananamac:

Fuck LIMBS! :bananamac:

you say it like it is a bad fuckin thing! :bananamac:

Depends on which fuckin' limb you're talkin'bout.... :woot:

good fuckin point! :rofl2:

We're coming up to about 2 weeks now without a fucking computer at home. Fuck everyone and everything that has contributed to this.

$800 to fix my fuckin' computer. Really? Would you like my scalp, heart, kidneys, scrotum and every available limb with that too? Seriously, do I look like my arms are made of $100 bills? What the fuck is your fucking problem? Do you not bleed like I bleed?

I'm back... just being annoying but fuck this fucking computer fucks me off. First, I wasted $75 on a cord I thought would fix the mess, but it has nothing to do with it and was pointless. Then, I wasted $50 to get a quote which now turns out to be useless and a complete waste of $50.

$125 gone and absolutely nothing to show for it. When I need it the most.

Fuck I am really fucking pissed off. Hey, world? Yeah, you... I'm talking to you. Fuck you. Fuck you and everything in you that fucks me off. Oh, btw, give me some fucking money or I'll stab you. Fine, ignore me. Cop this- *stabs ground with butter knife* How'd you like that, fucker?

Geez I sorted him out.

Isn't there an Indian cricket named Fuckfarka?

If there wasn't there sure as fuck is now.

FYI, I create people.

The family and I are leavin' soon for our last fuckin' trailer trip of the fuckin' year! I can taste those fuckin' Yuengling Premiums that are fuckin' chillin' in the fuckin' RV fridge already!!

Have a fuckin' good one y'all!

$800 to fix my fuckin' computer. Really? Would you like my scalp, heart, kidneys, scrotum and every available limb with that too? Seriously, do I look like my arms are made of $100 bills? What the fuck is your fucking problem? Do you not bleed like I bleed?

:yikes: FUCK..You coulda bought a NEW FUCKIN Computer for that much....FUCK...

My fuckin' computer cost me $750 including a 15" flat panel monitor.

I'm gonna fuckin' watch fuckin' Man fuckin' Utd soon.

Better than the usual fuckin' shite you watch - you might get some good fuckin' pointers to how to play the game - and no pink handbags!! :whistle:

Better than the usual fuckin' shite you watch - you might get some good fuckin' pointers to how to play the game - and no pink handbags!! :whistle:

I don't fuckin' think so...

You know under all those fuckin' verbal jabs exists some real fuckin' love. :rofl2:

You know under all those fuckin' verbal jabs exists some real fuckin' love. :rofl2:

Can ya feel the fuckin' love Chris, can ya? I can't feel fuck all mate!

Can ya feel the fuckin' love Chris, can ya? I can't feel fuck all mate!

Oh I can feel it on this side of the fuckin' pond, it radiates so fuckin' strong!!! :rofl2:

Does it fuck... :whistle:

Not on the first fuckin' date. :whistle:

Or when you fuckin' marry it... :whistle::whistle:

That's when it fuckin' dries up and withers away... :whistle:

Does it fuck... :whistle:

Not on the first fuckin' date. :whistle:

Or when you fuckin' marry it... :whistle::whistle:

That's when it fuckin' dries up and withers away... :whistle:

In every fuckin' aspect.. :whistle:

Absofuckinlutely :whistle:

My fuckin' computer cost me $750 including a 15" flat panel monitor.

:lol: Yeah, don't get me wrong. You'd have to rape me 14 times over before I actually agreed to pay this sort of fuckin' money. This was a quote to which I told them to fuck off and then I buried them in the hills two hours later.

Either way, getting it repaired under warranty now, which thankfully (but sadly unknown to me before) my mum took out when she bought it for my wife and I. Still wasted $125 though. :(