The F*%K Thread

raildog

Last night I think I grabbed a pretty good fuckin' insight into what Hell is like.

I thought I saw you, you were the one drinking that pink fucking drink, right?

That was my wifes fucking drink not mine, I don't drink that shit.

Geoff fucking drinks the pink drinks too. Have you never seen the infamous Pink drink photo of Geoff?

I thought you were speaking of my drink with the long straw photo. I seen Geoff's pic with a drink with an umbrella in it. See, Geoff can get away with that fucking shit were the rest of can't. :)

Just fucking woke up and having my fucking coffee...

The fuckin' enemy !! I fuckin' despair !!! Her latest fuckin' rant is fuckin' moaning about my fuckin' cds and where to fuckin' store them.Good fuckin' grief... :angry:

The fuckin' enemy !! I fuckin' despair !!! Her latest fuckin' rant is fuckin' moaning about my fuckin' cds and where to fuckin' store them.Good fuckin' grief... :angry:

Gotta love the fucking moaning and groaning when the shit they're moaning about is not theirs to begin with. Smells of fucking jealousy. I used to have to put up with that shit but no fucking more...

Gotta love the fucking moaning and groaning when the shit they're moaning about is not theirs to begin with. Smells of fucking jealousy. I used to have to put up with that shit but no fucking more...

She'll fuckin' moan even fuckin' more now.I've just ordered some fuckin' more.. <_<

She'll fuckin' moan even fuckin' more now.I've just ordered some fuckin' more.. <_<

Fuckin' instigator... ;)

I don't know how in the FUCK i am going to function today. <_<

Fuckin' coffee... and loads of it! ;)

Only one thing to do - Order more, then order a few more, after that and keep going :lol:

Ah Ian fight fire with fucking CD's... ;)

A brother decides to have a fucking pink drink once... :( I still defend myself by saying that fuckin' cocktails are fuckin' awesome and allowed to be pink. But it was a once off... I now stick to local fuckin' beers on vacations - they're a fuckload cheaper too. :lol:

As for the fuckin' hell experienced the other night, my trip was reversed so maybe it wasn't hell, just an crack in the fuckin' staircase I tripped over on the way to a better fuckin' place.

And Ian, if you need a place to store your fuckin' CDs my address is a PM away. :)

A brother decides to have a fucking pink drink once... :( I still defend myself by saying that fuckin' cocktails are fuckin' awesome and allowed to be pink. But it was a once off... I now stick to local fuckin' beers on vacations - they're a fuckload cheaper too. :lol:

As for the fuckin' hell experienced the other night, my trip was reversed so maybe it wasn't hell, just an crack in the fuckin' staircase I tripped over on the way to a better fuckin' place.

And Ian, if you need a place to store your fuckin' CDs my address is a PM away. :)

They still busting your fucking acorns for that pink drink Geoff? :violin:

I dare say it'll be fuckin' eternal.

I forgot to fucking mention, I paid 86 fucking dollars and 36 fucking cents for mutherfucking petrol this morning.

I dare say it'll be fuckin' eternal.

I forgot to fucking mention, I paid 86 fucking dollars and 36 fucking cents for mutherfucking petrol this morning.

Motherfucker...Pretty fucking soon we'll be paying equivalent to a college education for a fucking tank of petrol. Fucking Bush. It's all Bush's fault. :ahole:

I will be attempting to re-install fuckin' Windows on this fuckin' computer sometime today because it's come down with a bad case of the fuckin' pop-ups.

Fuckin' Adware/spyware/malware -- :2up:

FF...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE!!!! Try SPYWARE TERMINATIOR! It is adaware on steroids!

Free ware and a really good program and not Junk.

http://www.spywareterminator.com/

You fucking forgot something, Widow. Thanks for the fucking link. Gonna try it tonight. :dance:

Fuck there's a lot of things to do this morning... so fucking busy... and none of it's work related so far. Well, very fucking little of it.