The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm fucking tired.

Me too. Is it fuckin' Friday yet?

I fucking wish.

No but I think it's going to be a good fucking day for me...I'll tell you why.

I was walking into work from the parking lot and I'm walking behind this fucking hot chick and she's got this fucking skirt on with a slit up the fucking back of it...and low and fucking behold I could see that she had fucking thigh highs on...black ones with black heels. It's the small stuff that makes my fucking day.

Now that's the way to start the fucking day. And with a fucking smile I bet...

If y'all had Aussie Big Brother there in the US you'd all be thinking about fuckin' (and fucking) Emma too.

Fucking just finished dinner and I'm waiting for the start of the fucking Sens-Sabres game.

Fuckin' Friday indeed and I'm off to the fuckin' pub for a fuckin' lunchtime pint.

Fuckin' Friday indeed and I'm off to the fuckin' pub for a fuckin' lunchtime pint.

Fuckin' A, I wish I could do that. Of course, it's only a little after 8 AM here so I might have trouble finding a pub that's open for fuckin' breakfast.

On another totally fuckin' unrelated note...

My fuckin' cell phone came unclipped from my fuckin' belt as I was getting out of my fuckin' car in the fuckin' parking lot this morning and crashed to the fuckin' ground. When I picked it up the little window on the outside of the case (over the date and fuckin' time display) was fuckin' cracked and broken. Fuckin'A. Guess it's time to hit the fuckin' Verizon store for a fuckin' phone upgrade.

Fuckin' A, I wish I could do that. Of course, it's only a little after 8 AM here so I might have trouble finding a pub that's open for fuckin' breakfast.

On another totally fuckin' unrelated note...

My fuckin' cell phone came unclipped from my fuckin' belt as I was getting out of my fuckin' car in the fuckin' parking lot this morning and crashed to the fuckin' ground. When I picked it up the little window on the outside of the case (over the date and fuckin' time display) was fuckin' cracked and broken. Fuckin'A. Guess it's time to hit the fuckin' Verizon store for a fuckin' phone upgrade.

Just for upgrading your phone they'll extend your fucking plan for an additional 50 fucking years.

If you just drive by a verizon store they add more time to your fucking plan.

Thank CHRIST its FUCKIN FRIDAY

(which, in all acutality for me anyway really doesn't matter

all the days just run the fuck together anyway <_< )

I know the fuckin' feeling.. <_<

Oh fuck,it's Tommy's birthday on fuckin' Monday and he's having some fuckin' mates round.They are bringing fuckin' presents for him and I fuckin' know they will be fuckin' "corn dollies" or fuckin' miniture fuckin' effergys,so you fuckin' know what that fuckin' means...I hope you're fuckin' satisfied Edward Woodward and fuckin' Nicholas Cage.. :crying::crying:

Oh fuck,it's Tommy's birthday on fuckin' Monday and he's having some fuckin' mates round.They are bringing fuckin' presents for him and I fuckin' know they will be fuckin' "corn dollies" or fuckin' miniture fuckin' effergys,so you fuckin' know what that fuckin' means...I hope you're fuckin' satisfied Edward Woodward and fuckin' Nicholas Cage.. :crying::crying:

Aren't kid birthday parties a fucking blast.

Aren't kid birthday parties a fucking blast.

Nothing like the fucking screaming, hitting, slapping and all the fucking "he took my candy" shit...And that's just the fucking adults!!

Last night I think I grabbed a pretty good fuckin' insight into what Hell is like.

Last night I think I grabbed a pretty good fuckin' insight into what Hell is like.

Well are you gonna fucking share with us?

Geoff !!! When did you arrive in Thetford ?? Just follow the sound of tears....It's me. :crying:

I thought I saw you, you were the one drinking that pink fucking drink, right?

That was my wifes fucking drink not mine, I don't drink that shit.

I thought I saw you, you were the one drinking that pink fucking drink, right?

That was my wifes fucking drink not mine, I don't drink that shit.

Geoff fucking drinks the pink drinks too. Have you never seen the infamous Pink drink photo of Geoff?