The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' weekend is coming up !! Hooraay !!!! :P

Fuckin' weekend is coming up !! Hooraay !!!! :P

A-fuckin'-men to that my brother!!

the fucking liver of maradona ....... :yikes: that is destroyed by the living la vida loca of that genius(because he appear when someone open a bottle),

I can't even see the fuckin' beautiful weather cuz my fuckin' office doesn't even have a fuckin' window.

Fuckin' A, it is too fuckin' gorgeous outside to be stuck in a fuckin' office without even a fuckin' window! :angry:

When we were in fuckin' college, this was the kinda day where we'd fuckin' blow off classes and play fuckin' frisbee on the fuckin' quad all day. Good times.

Wotty, your fuckin' day can't be any more fuckin' boring than mine... I just dismantled my entire fuckin' vacuum cleaner cuz it was making weird fuckin' noises, cleaned out a bunch of the parts and filters, and put everything the fuck back together!!

When the FUCK did I become so fuckin' domesticated? :blink:

Wotty, your fuckin' day can't be any more fuckin' boring than mine... I just dismantled my entire fuckin' vacuum cleaner cuz it was making weird fuckin' noises, cleaned out a bunch of the parts and filters, and put everything the fuck back together!!

Now the mice are attacking your fuckin' vacuum cleaner.

Now the mice are attacking your fuckin' vacuum cleaner.

Fuck the mice. Haven't seen any of those fuzzy little fuckers in a while now. I think they realize that I am no longer fuckin' around with them...