The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm still holding out on that fucking 'Let it Fester' thread. I swear it's going to be me who cracks that open on the due date without ever having posted in it before. I am so fucking hardcore there are cracks in my core, because of how hard it is. And hard stuff cracks, except penises. They just do naughty things until they soften. Oh, Amy. Where are you now, are you missing me tonight? Or does someone else hold you tight?

There is no way your gonna hold out that fucking long.

That thread is just begging for a picture of Amy Reid doing something naughty.

Oh, but I bet you I do my good cousin Wes. There is nothing in the fucking world you can do to make me post in that thread until the due date. Let that be my fucking challenge to you all. I guarantee you cannot make me post there. Every thread is begging for a picture of Amy Reid doing something naughty. My photo albums at home beg for pictures of her doing naughty things... to me.

Goooooood fuckin' morning to all my fellow foul mouthed fuck sayers...

I got nuthin' to say besides that. Time for some fuckin' coffee.

Fuckin' later gator.

I get to drive 9 fucking hours tommorow. yipfuckingee

morning fellow fuckers....:)

Yow! Make sure you bring plenty of fuckin' CDs to pass the fuckin' time...

My car is fucked... again, like every other fucked up week. This time it's got no fucking brakes, again. My girl's dad is going to hopefully fix the fucking thing today but I had to catch the train into worth this morning. I was 1 hour and 15 fucking minutes late. The only fucking positive I took out of the trip was the minute and a half where I I didn't wish I was dead. The rest of the fucking trip was a good indication of what hell would be like.

My car is fucked... again, like every other fucked up week. This time it's got no fucking brakes, again. My girl's dad is going to hopefully fix the fucking thing today but I had to catch the train into worth this morning. I was 1 hour and 15 fucking minutes late. The only fucking positive I took out of the trip was the minute and a half where I I didn't wish I was dead. The rest of the fucking trip was a good indication of what hell would be like.

You caught the fucking train into worth? and you fucking stutter?

Did he take a train to FT. Worth Texas?

I thought Geoff was in Florida? What the fuck is going on here?

Did he take a train to FT. Worth Texas?

I thought Geoff was in Florida? What the fuck is going on here?

I guess he could have his own fucking TV show..."Where in the world is Geoffrey Sandiego?

Fucking work. I work in Worth Texas, so I thought I'd mix the 2 together. Not a fucking crime last time I checked the manual on being fucking awesome.

Fucking work. I work in Worth Texas, so I thought I'd mix the 2 together. Not a fucking crime last time I checked the manual on being fucking awesome.

It's fucking Fort Worth, Texas so how awesome could you be?

Very... fucking awesome.

Very... fucking awesome.

Amazing the shit you could sling when you believe it.

Very... fucking awesome.

The only fucking thing I believe is the truth. I also think you fucking forgot something. Revenge is fucking sweet. :P

Very... fucking awesome.

The only fucking thing I believe is the truth. I also think you fucking forgot something. Revenge is fucking sweet. :P

Fucking did that on purpose to see how well you could catch that.

We'll have none of that kind of fuckin language here :tsk:

Uh-fucking-huh....

So I was breakdancing last fuckin' night and I'm sort of keeping it pretty level. Jason's over by the fireplace eating a fuckin' cocktail frankfurt and he yells out over the wikked beats, 'G, get down wit your bad self!' So I brought the fuckin' level of funk down to the floor, spinning my fuckin' skull on that cardboard like I was a fuckin' spinning top. I cut so fuckin' sikk.