The F*%K Thread

raildog

instead of Limbs, i fuck apologies now??? :blink:

So you're an apology fucker and not a limb fucker?

This thread just got so confusing. :screwy:

i was infuckingdeedy wondering if you were a dude or a chick. that was all.

Great........ question my manhood on a board full of fucking macho rockers. Nice one. That reminds me. I have some ironing to do.

Jason, just becuase you fucking love to iron, watch soap operas, and knit on a regular basis, doesn't mean that you're a chick. ;)

Great........ question my manhood on a board full of fucking macho rockers. Nice one. That reminds me. I have some ironing to do.

Jason, just becuase you fucking love to iron, watch soap operas, and knit on a regular basis, doesn't mean that you're a chick. ;)

Holy fuckin' shit Jason are you Mr. Mom?

I am not a mom, but I am a bad motherfucker.

I am not a mom, but I am a bad motherfucker.

Does you wallet say "Bad Motherfucker" on it?

Got nothing to fucking say here, even after all those fuckin' posts. I was going to say dude looks like a fuckin' lady, bit it passed, long ago. So I'll keep fuckin' quiet. Whenever I go away this fucking thread seems to get the most action. Very fucking interesting.

Max is a pissy little fucker tonight.

Who the fuck is Max?

Max E. Pad?

Max is my cat. Fucking sheesh Wes. I didn't set up that web cam for nothing man.

I could just see you on a fucking web cam, walls covered with Eric Brittingham posters, Milli Vanilli playing in the background, and you ironing clothes while Cooper and Max play together. :P

Max is a pissy little fucker tonight.

Who the fuck is Max?

Max E. Pad?

Max is my cat. Fucking sheesh Wes. I didn't set up that web cam for nothing man.

I could just see you on a fucking web cam, walls covered with Eric Brittingham posters, Milli Vanilli playing in the background, and you ironing clothes while Cooper and Max play together. :P

Must... erase.... scary mental picture.... from brain... fuck...

Goooooood fuckin' morning bruthas and sistas of the F-Word!!

My fuckin' back is still fuckin' killing me this morning. I woke up yesterday and could barely move, and I have no fuckin' idea why. I must've slept in some weird twisted fucked-up position and kinked my fuckin' spine or something. It's a little better today but yesterday was sheer fuckin' torture every time I moved, sat down, stood up, etc. Of course, I was home with my son yesterday so it was all "Daddy, play with me! Daddy, play with me!" but I could do little fuckin' more than lay there on the fuckin' floor while he played around me. I felt like fuckin' Gulliver.

Goooooood fuckin' morning bruthas and sistas of the F-Word!!

My fuckin' back is still fuckin' killing me this morning. I woke up yesterday and could barely move, and I have no fuckin' idea why. I must've slept in some weird twisted fucked-up position and kinked my fuckin' spine or something. It's a little better today but yesterday was sheer fuckin' torture every time I moved, sat down, stood up, etc. Of course, I was home with my son yesterday so it was all "Daddy, play with me! Daddy, play with me!" but I could do little fuckin' more than lay there on the fuckin' floor while he played around me. I felt like fuckin' Gulliver.

I have a fucking feeling it was the new Manowar album that caused your back problems Keef.

Since I listened to it yesterday my back and neck has been sore too.

I have a fucking feeling it was the new Manowar album that caused your back problems Keef.

Good fuckin' guess Wes, but the back pain started before I'd even heard the new fuckin' Manowar piece of crap... although listening to that CD did give me a massive fuckin' headache.... ;)

Good fuckin' guess Wes, but the back pain started before I'd even heard the new fuckin' Manowar piece of crap... although listening to that CD did give me a massive fuckin' headache.... ;)

What's so fuckin' bad about it Keef?

I have a fucking cold...and I think I'm also fucking menstruating....I'm a bit fuckin' moody this week I think I'm retaining water.

Stay home and watch some daytime TV, and treat yourself to some fuckin' chocolate Bob. That always works for me.

What's so fuckin' bad about it Keef?

I think you've read my fucking comments on the fucking Manowar CD in the fucking Manowar thread already, Pete, but just in fuckin' case: the new Manowar contains a grand total of four decent songs surrounded by tons of fuckin' boring, pretentious, goopy symphonic/orchestral crap.