The F*%K Thread

raildog

Gooooood fuckin' morning y'all!!

It was still pretty fuckin' balmy (but soggy) when I left the fuckin' house this morning, in the fuckin' 50s, but I hear that's going to come to an abrupt fuckin' end as the day goes on...

I wish we a had a fucking snow day here today.

I fucking hate snow but I just don't want to fucking work today.

A - fuckin - men!

Kooky fuckin' weather here. It's 50 out........but the winds are fuckin' fierce. Gusts of over 50 mph.

Lotsa people gonna be fuckin' pissed when their big blow up Santas are 2 fuckin' counties down..... :lol:

True dat, MJ...now I don't feel so fuckin' bad about not puttin' up my fuckin' holiday crap last fuckin' weekend... :lol:

Hey Keef.......got a strange question for ya. Is your kitty a boy or a girl? Is it easy to tell which it is?

I ask, 'cuz some people from work brought me a kitty they found. Declawed. Put out on the street. :( They said it was a she......but I was snugglin' her / him / it the other day, and I thought I saw some extra 'baggage' down there.

Are they super obvious, or not? Am I just kitty stupid?

fuck

Hey Keef.......got a strange question for ya. Is your kitty a boy or a girl? Is it easy to tell which it is?

I ask, 'cuz some people from work brought me a kitty they found. Declawed. Put out on the street. :( They said it was a she......but I was snugglin' her / him / it the other day, and I thought I saw some extra 'baggage' down there.

fuck

We have two kitties, a boy and a girl. And to be honest, I've never really looked all that closely at the baggage area on either one, so you're kinda asking the wrong guy. Occasionally I'll see something "pop up" on the male if he's laying on his back and you pet him in the right place, if you know what I mean, but for me to just pick up a random kitty that I've never seen before, I have no clue how'd you be able to tell. So I guess maybe we're both kitty stupid?? My suggestion is to find someone who knows more about kitties to give you the final answer.

P.S. Fuck, I forgot to say the fuckin' magic word.

fuck

We have two kitties, a boy and a girl. And to be honest, I've never really looked all that closely at the baggage area on either one, so you're kinda asking the wrong guy. Occasionally I'll see something "pop up" on the male if he's laying on his back and you pet him in the right place, if you know what I mean, but for me to just pick up a random kitty that I've never seen before, I have no clue how'd you be able to tell. So I guess maybe we're both kitty stupid?? My suggestion is to find someone who knows more about kitties to give you the final answer.

P.S. Fuck, I forgot to say the fuckin' magic word.

:lol: K.........thanks. Told ya it was a strange fuckin' question.... :lol:

No fuckin' problem MJ...

And may I fuckin' say, you totally fuckin' rock for opening your home to that poor fuckin' orphaned kitty. Give him/her/it a scratch under the fuckin' chin from me. :)

At this point I have a fucking semi snow day here.

"Semi snow"? We fuckin' call that "sleet" out here bro. ;)

What I fucking meant was we have a snow day until 10 here. I have to call at that point and see if I have to go in.

Just fuckin' witcha man, I hate those "call in at 10" days. That fuckin' sucks, call it or not, make a fuckin' decision... <_<

At this point I have a fucking semi snow day here.

"Semi snow"? We fuckin' call that "sleet" out here bro. ;)

What I fucking meant was we have a snow day until 10 here. I have to call at that point and see if I have to go in.

Just fuckin' witcha man, I hate those "call in at 10" days. That fuckin' sucks, call it or not, make a fuckin' decision... <_<

And guess who's at fucking work now. I am not unhappy. It had a wonderful start to it.

No fuckin' problem MJ...

And may I fuckin' say, you totally fuckin' rock for opening your home to that poor fuckin' orphaned kitty. Give him/her/it a scratch under the fuckin' chin from me. :)

awwww......shucks. -_- Thanks, darlin'.

I couldn't fuckin' fathom someone putting her / him / it out after going to the trouble of declawing her / him / it. She / he / it is the sweetest little fucker. :wub: Named her / him / it "Angel". Fuckin' imagine that..... :lol:

I couldn't fuckin' fathom someone putting her / him / it out after going to the trouble of declawing her / him / it.

Some people just fuckin' flat out suck.

I couldn't fuckin' fathom someone putting her / him / it out after going to the trouble of declawing her / him / it.

Some people just fuckin' flat out suck.

:agree: Fuckin' Aye, babe.

Fuckin' Friday thank you very much! And Monday I get to spend the day in NYC at a conference. And I know just the place to find some decent Cajun/Creole food... :woot:

Fuckin' crawfish gumbo and plenty of fuckin' hot sauce, eh Pete?

Fuckin' Friday thank you very much! And Monday I get to spend the day in NYC at a conference. And I know just the place to find some decent Cajun/Creole food... :woot:

Fuckin' crawfish gumbo and plenty of fuckin' hot sauce, eh Pete?

Ah now that sounds fucking good!!

I am sick of not being able to find the cds I want in fucking stores.

What the fuck happened to real fucking music stores that actually carried Music?

It's great that you can find almost any cd you want on the Internet but it also sucks that you can't go to your local fucking music store and buy what your looking for. If it's not on a fucking piece of shit major label then they don't fucking carry it.

What the fuck happened to real fucking music stores that actually carried Music?

It's great that you can find almost any cd you want on the Internet but it also sucks that you can't go to your local fucking music store and buy what your looking for. If it's not on a fucking piece of shit major label then they don't fucking carry it.

They don't even have the fucking rock that ARE on major labels. If it ain't fucking Britney or Christina, record stores are not interested.

They don't even have the fucking rock that ARE on major labels. If it ain't fucking Britney or Christina, record stores are not interested.

The worst part is when they do have what I'm looking for it's like $18 or $19.

I don't even fucking shop in stores anymore unless it's a sole proprietorship. I will not give my fucking money to a chain store. Just too expensive. There's a place in Jersey that had a ton of stuff. It was called Vintage Vinyl. They had ALL the stuff that major stores wouldn't carry. I'd go there alot when I lived up north. They had a website. Check it out and see if its still up & running.

I don't even fucking shop in stores anymore unless it's a sole proprietorship. I will not give my fucking money to a chain store. Just too expensive. There's a place in Jersey that had a ton of stuff. It was called Vintage Vinyl. They had ALL the stuff that major stores wouldn't carry. I'd go there alot when I lived up north. They had a website. Check it out and see if its still up & running.

There's no fucking shops like that around here anymore. :crying:

We have Main St Records and that used to be the place to get import metal but now they've turned into an Ozzfest style shop, and only carry bands of that style.

Back in the day they used to have everything that was on Perris Records and many Jap pressings of Hair Bands. I remember picking up Black N Blue 'Nasty Nasty' Jap pressing there about 10 years ago.

There's no fucking shops like that around here anymore. :crying:

We have Main St Records and that used to be the place to get import metal but now they've turned into an Ozzfest style shop, and only carry bands of that style.

Back in the day they used to have everything that was on Perris Records and many Jap pressings of Hair Bands. I remember picking up Black N Blue 'Nasty Nasty' Jap pressing there about 10 years ago.

Here give this a fucking whirl:

http://www.vvinyl.com/

Wes, being a Jersey resident, I can totally fucking vouch for Vintage Vinyl..it is the best fucking CD store in this fucking universe or any fuckin' others. Unfortunately it's a fucking 90 minute drive from where the fuck I live so I only get there once or twice a fucking year, tops :crying: