The F*%K Thread

raildog

I think I worked too hard putting up fucking Christmas decorations.

I hate putting up Chritstmas decorations.

My wife is fucking yelling at me right now to help her put the damn tree up. :doh:

Oh I know the fucking feeling. Gotta do the fucking outside today. :doh::doh:

My stomach's fucking grumbling and I'm in emotional pain. Still not back in the fuckin' swing of things yet. Fuck it.

Like Keith, I cut my fuckin' finger when I was doing the dishes a while back. I was stroking a fucking knife and sliced my fuckin' index finger. Fuck me did that fucker bleed, and it hurt too.

You don't want to know what a fucking knife is, mate. Let's just say it gives new definition to the whole pleasure and fuckin' pain concept.

Lisa, :wub: I was stroking it with a fuckin' wash-cloth thingy and maybe got distracted or a bit over-excited?

On a fucked up note, just got off the phone with my girl and our kitty's got a fucking 'heart murmur'. Not sure how bad it is until the test comes back tomorrow, but pretty fucking unhappy about it either way. Fuck. :(

You don't want to know what a fucking knife is, mate. Let's just say it gives new definition to the whole pleasure and fuckin' pain concept.

Lisa, :wub: I was stroking it with a fuckin' wash-cloth thingy and maybe got distracted or a bit over-excited?

On a fucked up note, just got off the phone with my girl and our kitty's got a fucking 'heart murmur'. Not sure how bad it is until the test comes back tomorrow, but pretty fucking unhappy about it either way. Fuck. :(

Sorry to fucking hear about the kitty man.

Geoff, :wub: mind on task when sharp things are fuckin involved :tsk:

And fuckin sorry to hear about the kitty... hopefully not too fuckin serious, and will keep positive fuckin thoughts for ya!

Thanks guys... I'm also hoping it's not too fucking bad. Apparently there are many various degrees of it, so hopefully it's pretty minor for the cute little cheeky fucker.

I was so fuckin' late I was in another fuckin' postcode.

I have no fuckin' idea what that could possibly mean, but I think that's why it's such a fucking charming comment.

Good fucking morning and Happy fucking Monday bitches.

Gooooood fuckin mornin! Yes, let's fuckin make today full of Monday bitchin' & whinin' :banana:

Don't forget shopping too. According to CNN this AM it's fuckin' "Cyber Monday" because the online retailers want their own fuckin' big shopping day... <_<

Fuck cyber shopping. I say get your asses to the fuckin' stores and fight the fuckin' crowds! That's what the holidays are all about ain't they??

Fuck cyber shopping. I say get your asses to the fuckin' stores and fight the fuckin' crowds! That's what the holidays are all about ain't they??

Followed by a long walk out to your fucking parking space through the fucking snowstorm that developed while you were in the fuckin' mall.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Followed by a long walk out to your fucking parking space through the fucking snowstorm that developed while you were in the fuckin' mall.

Nothin' quite fuckin' gets ya in the holiday spirit as dealin with fuckin' crowds, snowstorms, soccer moms & their kids as fuckin' shoppin' this time of year! ;) Oh, lest I ferget.......good fuckin' monday morning or afternoon to ya'all....wherever ya be located! B)

What the fuck up Geoff? Still fuckin' Monday here, leavin' work in about half an hour. Enjoy your fuckin' Tuesday!

Thanks mate! Enjoy the rest of your fuckin' Monday. Actually, while you're there can you spit on the fucker for me. Tell him that it's from me, for yesterday.