The F*%K Thread

raildog

I could imagine that too..."Well Keith, after I fucking lick myself all clean I'm just gonna fucking MEOW!!!"

LMAO!!! Sounds like my new kitty Ginger......if he's not sleeping.......he's cleaning. Fucking Yuck. :yuck:

Good fuckin' morning all!!

I am fucking annoyed this morning because I am fucking surrounded by workplace idiots who can't even fill out simple fuckin' paperwork properly. This is nothing new of course, but for some reason it's really annoying the fuck out of me today.

GOOOOOOD FUUUUCKIN' MORNING GREMLINS !

shhhhhhhhhhh........I am trying to fucking sleep.... -_-

WAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUUPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o Hey now! watch your fuckin' language Chris! ;)

Ooops, i'm fucking sorry :lol:

Goooood fuckin' morning everybody!!

It's a slightly chilly morning here in Jersey and I just fuckin' picked up a nice hot steamin' fresh doggie bomb off my fuckin' lawn. Mmm-MMM, that's home fuckin' cookin'! :puke:

Jessie has a bad case of fuckin' baby acne. Any fuckin' suggestions, parents?? Thanks a fuckin' bunch! :drink:

I think Lily had the same fuckin' problem if I remember correctly, of course it's all a blur the first 6-12 months. I think we just let it fuckin' go away by itself, it didn't last all that long I don't think... :blink:

Goood fuckin morning !!! It's a bright sunny day, here in south of France, blue sky and fuckin birds (you know, birds are evil, especially the pigeons, look at their little fucking malevolent eyes... it's terrific !) :blink::lol:

Goood fuckin morning !!! It's a bright sunny day, here in south of France, blue sky and fuckin birds (you know, birds are evil, especially the pigeons, look at their little fucking malevolent eyes... it's terrific !) :blink::lol:

I agree about pigeons. They're fuckin' rats with wings.

(you know, birds are evil)

I'm glad, you are not talking about fuckin chicks !! ;)

Haha nooooo, i'm not talking about fuckin' little chicks, even if sometimes they can be evil as well !!

:lol: Freddy : perfect image, pigeons are rats with wings ! I hate fucking pigeons. They are everywhere, watching us, and making evil plots against humanity ! We have to stop this fuking conspiracy !

Jessie has a bad case of fuckin' baby acne. Any fuckin' suggestions, parents?? Thanks a fuckin' bunch! :drink:

BTW, Happy fuckin' birthday yesterday! :drink:

Happy belated fuckin' birthday Sis!!!!!! :cheer:

And yeah.......on the baby zits......no cure. They just go away, but keep her moisturized. And resist the urge to pick at 'em.......they scream. :lol: I remember having to wait......and wait....and wait for them to fuckin' go away once when I wanted to get Shane's portraits done.

Pain inna fuckin' butt.