The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck, I am fuckin' beat. Had a great fuckin' time camping this weekend, but then we got the fuck home and had to empty every-fuckin'-thing out of the fuckin' RV, drag it all in the fuckin' house, start doin' the fuckin' laundry, putting everything the fuck away... in a way I'm sorta fuckin' glad this was our last trip for the year cuz I am sooooo fuckin' tired of these end-of-trip routines...

Fuckin' Monday. Back to the fuckin' grind... anyone know where I can find a job eating schnitzel and drinking beer? I'm quite good at it and have experience in the field.

Back to the fucking grind,back to the fucking grind.Think yourself fucking lucky,you could in the fucking Stalag with me and that fucking fucker,fucking Jabba... <_<

Fuckin' Monday. Back to the fuckin' grind... anyone know where I can find a job eating schnitzel and drinking beer? I'm quite good at it and have experience in the field.

Back to the fucking grind,back to the fucking grind.Think yourself fucking lucky,you could in the fucking Stalag with me and that fucking fucker,fucking Jabba... <_<

Fucking point taken m'man. Fuckin' condolences to ya then... :(

Fucking point taken m'man. Fuckin' condolences to ya then... :(

Fucking condolences accepted.Fucking .. :rofl2:

Good fucking morning everyone....back to fucking work, but at least I have that fuck load of new fuckin' CDs I picked up over the fucking weekend to listen to today. :)

Have you fucking looked for any listings on hotjobs.com or Monster.com for a Schnitzel eater and beer drinker wanted?

Have you fucking looked for any listings on hotjobs.com or Monster.com for a Schnitzel eater and beer drinker wanted?

That's a fuckin' great idea Wes! There's gotta be quite a few available, right?

Good fucking morning everyone....back to fucking work, but at least I have that fuck load of new fuckin' CDs I picked up over the fucking weekend to listen to today. :)

You fuckin' listen to 'em mate,take no fuckin' prisoners.. <_<

Would anybody know why the fuck I can't seem to edit my own fuckin' posts anymore? I have a fuckin' CD i want to add to the original fuckin' post of my "Your CD Collections" thread but suddennly "edit" is no longer a fuckin' option, all I see are the fucking "quote" and fucking "reply" buttons. It worked fucking fine yesterday. What the fuck is up with that? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

That's a fuckin' great idea Wes! There's gotta be quite a few available, right?

I think there's every other kind of fucking job on there so I don't why there wouldn't be the one your looking for. If you find a job and get hired, can you put in a fucking word for me? I have a little experience at drinking beer. :P

Would anybody know why the fuck I can't seem to edit my own fuckin' posts anymore? I have a fuckin' CD i want to add to the original fuckin' post of my "Your CD Collections" thread but suddennly "edit" is no longer a fuckin' option, all I see are the fucking "quote" and fucking "reply" buttons. It worked fucking fine yesterday. What the fuck is up with that? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Wow......all I see on my posts is the quote and reply buttons too.... :unsure: Fuckin' Gremlins???

Wow......all I see on my posts is the quote and reply buttons too.... :unsure: Fuckin' Gremlins???

AHHHHH! Fuckin' Gremlins!! At least it ain't just me. Hope it can be fuckin' fixed soon... how the fuck else am I gonna keep track of my fuckin' CD collection without updating that fuckin' list??

Okay, this is getting fucking weird... the post I just fucking left two minutes ago (right above yours Pete) shows the "edit" button, but when I go to the one I WANT to edit over in the fucking CD collections thread, I still only see the "quote" and "reply" buttons. What the fucking fuck??

Ever have one of those days where you just can't fucking focus?

Fuck, you mean there are days when I can focus?!?! Damn, my wife was right... :anon:

Fuckin' focus Pete-San.

Fuck, I know what happened, I though it was Ford Focus.

Fuck, you mean there are days when I can focus?!?! Damn, my wife was right... :anon:

Fuckin' focus Pete-San.

This reminds of the new car commercial. Not fucking sure which car. They are doing a test panel of some sort, only it's with pixies, and fairies and the like. They ask them what they think of the car and one of the says something like "It's fucking scares me". They bleep it of course. Cracks me up everytime.

Fuckin' focus Pete-San.

This reminds of the new car commercial. Not fucking sure which car. They are doing a test panel of some sort, only it's with pixies, and fairies and the like. They ask them what they think of the car and one of the says something like "It's fucking scares me". They bleep it of course. Cracks me up everytime.

That is fuckin' funny, and my wife actually almost bought the car in question, the brand new Dodge Caliber. Pretty fuckin' cool technology! But with all the extras it was a bit more than we wanted to spend... :(