The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking luminous shitbags!!

I'm fucking fed up of dealing with fucking companies who are as fucking competent as a fucking eunuch in a chest hair growing competition!!!

The other fucking day Ben (known also as "the boy") had saved up a bit of money and decided he wanted one of these fuckin remote controlled UFO toys you see around. So order one of fuckin Amazon and the company who supply it duly delivered.

Big fucking excitement, we open it .... charge it ..... hit the remote control....Fucking nothing! Lights flash but the propellor underneath doesn't turn. Well bollocks!

Email the company...and I hold my hands up they were gracious and polite and said they would send out another...no need to return the original faulty one! Fuckin A!

So I get back from fuckin work to fuckin day and what do I find.

A fuckin disappointed 7 yo again because this fucking time.................

The fucking transparent coloured plastic bit over the on/off switch on top of the UFO was broken.

Also it was fucking obvious the box had already been fucking opened opened as the sellotape that sealed it on one side was cut through and the polystyrene was easy to get

out...in the original we had to open both ends and fucking push it out from one side. Plus the strange thing was that there was no broken bit of plastic

inside the box for what had broken off - which would seem to further seem to confirm about it being fucking opened previously.

Anyway no fucking problem, I thought - I could probably fix the broken plastic bit with the spare one that comes with the UFO in the box....it was only when I

turned to the underside of the fucking box to get it I found out that there was no remote control. The charger was there but that was it...no fucking remote or fucking aerial

even.

Again not a fucking worry as I figured I could use the control in the original faulty one....but no such fucking luck.... after trying I noticed that there's a sticker on

the new UFO that says "40mhz" whereas the remote control for the original and also the fuckin sticker on the original UFO itself say 27mhz. So the old remote

won't work with the new fucker as they run at different frequencies.

Fucking useless ... I can see my fucking first negative review through Amazon sellers fucking rearing it's head!

I'm fucking fed up of dealing with fucking companies who are as fucking competent as a fucking eunuch in a chest hair growing competition!!!

The other fucking day Ben (known also as "the boy") had saved up a bit of money and decided he wanted one of these fuckin remote controlled UFO toys you see around. So order one of fuckin Amazon and the company who supply it duly delivered.

Big fucking excitement, we open it .... charge it ..... hit the remote control....Fucking nothing! Lights flash but the propellor underneath doesn't turn. Well bollocks!

Email the company...and I hold my hands up they were gracious and polite and said they would send out another...no need to return the original faulty one! Fuckin A!

The fucking transparent coloured plastic bit over the on/off switch on top of the UFO was broken.

Also it was fucking obvious the box had already been fucking opened opened as the sellotape that sealed it on one side was cut through and the polystyrene was easy to get

out...in the original we had to open both ends and fucking push it out from one side. Plus the strange thing was that there was no broken bit of plastic

inside the box for what had broken off - which would seem to further seem to confirm about it being fucking opened previously.

Anyway no fucking problem, I thought - I could probably fix the broken plastic bit with the spare one that comes with the UFO in the box....it was only when I

turned to the underside of the fucking box to get it I found out that there was no remote control. The charger was there but that was it...no fucking remote or fucking aerial

even.

Again not a fucking worry as I figured I could use the control in the original faulty one....but no such fucking luck.... after trying I noticed that there's a sticker on

the new UFO that says "40mhz" whereas the remote control for the original and also the fuckin sticker on the original UFO itself say 27mhz. So the old remote

Fucking useless ... I can see my fucking first negative review through Amazon sellers fucking rearing it's head!

Fuckin' hell !!!!!!

even.

I would be fucking pissed off as well.

:anon: Fuck'n'Hell....and an Ashes series just around the corner :doh::crying:

:anon: Fuck'n'Hell....and an Ashes series just around the corner :doh::crying:

:lol: Yeah mate - The Aussies were fucking terrible last match (and not too great in the one dayers....and the T20 either come to think of it ;) ) although the Pakistanis made a right meal out of it in the end and should have wiped the floor with them . Still - Plenty of time to get prepared for the Mighty English arriving later in the year. Should be a good series and our best chance for ages to turn you fuckers over at your own place. I have a feeling about this one.

I have a feeling about this one.

So do I and it ain't a fuckin' good one at all :anon:

£500 to fix my fucking car - Yes I said £500 :2up: You Motherfucking whore of a fucking car :crying:

£500 to fix my fucking car - Yes I said £500 :2up: You Motherfucking whore of a fucking car :crying:

Holy fuck, mate! I feel for you as I feel I'm in for an equal ass pumping when I finally get this fucking redundancy - my car is making all kinds of fucked up noises at the moment.

Holy fuck, mate! I feel for you as I feel I'm in for an equal ass pumping when I finally get this fucking redundancy - my car is making all kinds of fucked up noises at the moment.

I was just saying how well my fucking car was running, then Bang! the fucking manifold goes Friday morning on the way home from work. I was lucky, as It nearly completely fucked the engine, so I got off lightly.

"Jedward" are fuckers !!!!!

Fucktards, fuckwads and a useless bunch of C :censored: s comes to fucking mind also. ;)

Nothing worse than getting your first fucking tip of the weekend wrong. Useless fucking Bunnies...

"Jedward" are fuckers !!!!!

Fucktards, fuckwads and a useless bunch of C :censored: s comes to fucking mind also. ;)

Too FUCKIN' true !!!!!!!!!!

Jez, Did you mean c***s or c*********s? Fuck if I know!!