The F*%K Thread

raildog

Till was $392 out yesterday and guess who's solely responsible? For the love of fuck. :( Fuck you, world.

Till was $392 out yesterday and guess who's solely responsible? For the love of fuck. :( Fuck you, world.

How many new cd's did ya get with that mate ;)

How many new fucking cd's did ya get with that mate ;)

well, the 80 fucking dollars i will make at work today would have bought a batch of lovely stereo parts, but i had to fucking put a new battery in my truck!

Should have put a fuckin' elastic band in...... :whistle:

How many new fucking cd's did ya get with that mate ;)

Haha! Yeah, that's the most fucked thing. At least if I fucked up I could have got something out of it, surely. But no, I lost $392 and have nothing the fuck to show for it. :( Where the fuck did it go, though?

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

For fuck's sake !!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me.........$9.30 Aussie Dollars to ship the fucker {Double CD, double open up digi pak} back to them !!!!!

The fuckin' Slade CD has a scratch at the start of track 17 on the first disc [Cum On Feel The Noize}

The seller does not exchange so I have to go through all the fuckin' hassles again in sending it back, getting a refund {including postage} and then purchasing it again :doh:

Fuck me.........$9.30 Aussie Dollars to ship the fucker {Double CD, double open up digi pak} back to them !!!!!

You have to be so fuckin' careful these days..

They are fuckin' paying for it so it is their problem. I just wanted to send the one faulty disc back to them to exchange which would have cost about $2.50, but no, no, no.....you have to send the whole fuckin thing back and get a refund then buy it again, hoping like all hell that it is not a faulty batch and you end up with the same problem again.

They are fuckin' paying for it so it is their problem. I just wanted to send the one faulty disc back to them to exchange which would have cost about $2.50, but no, no, no.....you have to send the whole fuckin thing back and get a refund then buy it again, hoping like all hell that it is not a faulty batch and you end up with the same problem again.

I fuckin' hope it's not a shit batch.......

What a total cluster fuck that would be boys.

What a total cluster fuck that would be boys.

A true cluster-fuck indeed.......

More movies tonight, or the shit on TV? Probably DVDs I think. And more of this beer. Fuck yeah! Party hard because guess who's got a public holiday tomorrow! Fuck yeah!

he is fucking lucky i didn't reach the fuck out from where i was kneeling and punch him in the fucking dick!

:unsure: What the fuck were you doing on your knees to start with :whistle:

he is fucking lucky i didn't reach the fuck out from where i was kneeling and punch him in the fucking dick!

not like you fucking believe me anyway...but i was in church. he fucking deserved it. badly.

not like you fucking believe me anyway...but i was in church. he fucking deserved it. badly.

Fuck......I know some priests are that way inclined but usually they prefer the alter boys to be on their knees :whistle:

Fuck......I know some priests are that way inclined but usually they prefer the alter boys to be on their knees :whistle:

Fuckin' :rofl2::rofl2:

Believe it or fucking not...it was the fucking altar boy that was gonna get punched in the fucking dick. (he is 20 something). other fucking preists I am aware of are fucking boob men, so there :D