The F*%K Thread

raildog

Exactly 90 minutes and counting until I am out of this motherfucking hell hole!!

That's fucking great but where are you going? Home? The pub?

I just hit 100 friends on facebook but the damn thing is there's quite a few of my friends that know me but I'm not sure who the fuck they are. :screwy:

I am going home from fucking work mate. :banana:

100 friends on Facebook? - I am up to 77 and I know everyone so far, although some fucking stalkers keep asking to be my friend and I don't know them. Fuck Off I tell them. :fu:

Exactly 90 minutes and counting until I am out of this motherfucking hell hole!!

That's fucking great but where are you going? Home? The pub?

I just hit 100 friends on facebook but the damn thing is there's quite a few of my friends that know me but I'm not sure who the fuck they are. :screwy:

I am going home from fucking work mate. :banana:

100 friends on Facebook? - I am up to 77 and I know everyone so far, although some fucking stalkers keep asking to be my friend and I don't know them. Fuck Off I tell them. :fu:

Myspace junkies. I've managed to keep mine down to 57 but even that's fucking nonsense. I hate what that site becomes more each fucking day.

I feel like fuckin' shit. I'd love to lie in bed and watch TV but there is beer waiting to be drunk and rock n'roll waiting to be viewed and listened to. I will not disappoint either. Plus, I'm fucking starving too. I think it's going to be a KFC or McDonalds night tonight, just quietly. Or maybe Oporto. Or, fuck! What about a kebab. I wonder if there's a pizza joint near the fuckin' venue...

would it fuckin kill my sister to take two fuckin muscles and wave at me, instead of turning and looking like she didn't fuckin see me ?

Who fucking said that! :whistle:

My wife has been home all day with our older boy, who has a fuckin stomach virus and has been fuckin puking all day... and since I doubt he'll be well enuff to go back to fuckin school tomorrow that'll make it MY turn to stay home with him... fuckin' ACK

My wife has been home all day with our older boy, who has a fuckin stomach virus and has been fuckin puking all day... and since I doubt he'll be well enuff to go back to fuckin school tomorrow that'll make it MY turn to stay home with him... fuckin' ACK

someone pass the fuckin puke bucket. ick. hang in there keef.

would it fuckin kill my sister to take two fuckin muscles and wave at me, instead of turning and looking like she didn't fuckin see me ?

shut the fuck up Jez. ;)

OOh! fucking get you! :D

someone pass the fuckin puke bucket. ick. hang in there keef.

Feed him loads of fucking chocolate, it will keep him quiet!! :whistle:

shut the fuck up Jez. ;)

is that a fucking promise? :nyanya:

shut the fuck up Jez. ;)

Chase me and fucking find out :gone:

shut the fuck up Jez. ;)

Ohhhh the sounds of fucking love. Almost like you and Wotty, huh Jez.... :whistle:

shut the fuck up Jez. ;)

Ohhhh the sounds of fucking love. Almost like you and Wotty, huh Jez.... :whistle:

Wot...who?? Oh fucking 'Fanboy' you mean, Is that is fucking name? I thought it was fucking Wembley or something the way he keeps fucking boring everyone with it. ;)

Three fucking weeks I've had this cough & cold, getting seriously fucked off :doh:

Fucking sweat it out with some exercise :tumbsup:

Three fucking weeks I've had this cough & cold, getting seriously fucked off :doh:

Fucking sweat it out with some exercise :tumbsup:

Exer...what. Don't fucking understand that you weirdo! :lol: