The F*%K Thread

raildog

I think I`m going to fucking like Marillion :tumbsup:

I thought it was fuck like a beast ;)

Widda cracked a fucking funny :bowdown:

First she's beatin' the fuckin' bishop, next she's crackin' a fuckin' funny... so violent! :unsure:

First she's beatin' the fuckin' bishop, next she's crackin' a fuckin' funny... so violent! :unsure:

Next she'll be flicking the fucking bean :D

Next she'll be flicking the fucking bean :D

was that fuckin called for? DONT MAKE ME FUCKIN USE YOUR FULL NAME! :lol:

Fuck :tumbsup:

All I gotta say is

FUCK!

Recessions fucking suck!!!

Earlier this week I thought I had a line on what could have turned out to be a pretty sweet new job at a media communications/P.R. firm. I talked to the lady who was doing the hiring on the phone, the stuff she described sounded like it would've been right up my alley, they liked my resume, they liked the writing samples I'd sent in, and the $$ would've been a heckuva lot nicer than what I'm currently pulling down. I was all set to go down there next week for a formal interview...then today I got a call from them saying that due to budgetary restrictions the home office had ordered them not to hire anyone new at this time. So I guess I will be staying at my current gig a little longer and hope I continue to avoid the Avenging Blade of Constant Layoffs.

GODDAMMIT!! I fucking HAD that gig in my fucking hands, I could fucking FEEL it!!

:cussing:

Sorry. Rant over. I feel better now.

Well, no, I don't, but if I keep fucking dwelling on this I'm gonna go fuckin batshit crazy. Somebody gimme a fuckin drink.

All I gotta say is

FUCK!

Recessions fucking suck!!!

Earlier this week I thought I had a line on what could have turned out to be a pretty sweet new job at a media communications/P.R. firm. I talked to the lady who was doing the hiring on the phone, the stuff she described sounded like it would've been right up my alley, they liked my resume, they liked the writing samples I'd sent in, and the $$ would've been a heckuva lot nicer than what I'm currently pulling down. I was all set to go down there next week for a formal interview...then today I got a call from them saying that due to budgetary restrictions the home office had ordered them not to hire anyone new at this time. So I guess I will be staying at my current gig a little longer and hope I continue to avoid the Avenging Blade of Constant Layoffs.

GODDAMMIT!! I fucking HAD that gig in my fucking hands, I could fucking FEEL it!!

:cussing:

Sorry. Rant over. I feel better now.

Well, no, I don't, but if I keep fucking dwelling on this I'm gonna go fuckin batshit crazy. Somebody gimme a fuckin drink.

*dons barmaid uniform* (just for keef) Pulls beer, leans over to serve beer, giving a nice peek at the lovely L. L's. does that make you fuckin feel better Keef? Sorry about the miss.

We hit 46.4 today and fuck was it hot with that wind as well.

Did you supply the fuckin' wind ? :whistle::whistle:

No he didn't, but you supplied loads of fucking Hot Air as per fucking usual!! :whistle:

No he didn't, but you supplied loads of fucking Hot Air as per fucking usual!! :whistle:

Fuckin' pot and kettle springs to fuckin' mind........ :nyanya:

46.4 celcius, fires galore, 14 already dead with the number of those killed expected to top 40....It's fuckin' mayhem...We could smell the smoke all day here as it was coming through the air conditioner

46.4 celcius, fires galore, 14 already dead with the number of those killed expected to top 40....It's fuckin' mayhem...We could smell the smoke all day here as it was coming through the air conditioner

Bad fucking news mate. One extreme to the other compared to over here.

Nintendo Wii i(Sports) is fucking great, going to playing it shortly with my 4 year old daughter :tumbsup:

Nintendo Wii i(Sports) is fucking great, going to playing it shortly with my 4 year old daughter :tumbsup:

Fuckin' cool.........

All the kids are pretty good, I`m fucking useless ish :tumbsup:

Fuckin' cool.........

All the kids are pretty good, I`m fucking useless ish :tumbsup:

We ain't played ours for fuckin' ages........