The F*%K Thread

raildog

A certain fuckin person I work with is going to get a fuckin slap before the day is out. Stupid fuckin bitch !!

Stupid fuckin bitch got herself fuckin fired !! :rofl2:

Hope you bitch slapped her on the fucking way out! :headbanger:

I find that kinda fuckin hot ;)

I finally got the fuckin' cd I fuckin' I wanted :banana::guitbannana::bananamac::guitbannana::bananamac::banana::banana:

:unsure: And what fuckin' CD is it .....Poisons "Worst Of"..... :unsure: Did that come as box set :whistle:....and a fuckin' big one at that :lol:

I finally got the fuckin' cd I fuckin' I wanted :banana::guitbannana::bananamac::guitbannana::bananamac::banana::banana:

:unsure: And what fuckin' CD is it .....Poisons "Worst Of"..... :unsure: Did that come as box set :whistle:....and a fuckin' big one at that :lol:

I just saw in the "What CD's did you buy" thread what it fuckin' was......Anyway, keep an eye out for the "Worst Of Poison" Box set......{It contains all of their albums}...They are supposedly very cheap :lol:

I just saw in the "What CD's did you buy" thread what it fuckin' was......Anyway, keep an eye out for the "Worst Of Poison" Box set......{It contains all of their albums}...They are supposedly very cheap :lol:

I didn't think Poison were that universally fuckin' hated........ :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:

A certain fuckin person I work with is going to get a fuckin slap before the day is out. Stupid fuckin bitch !!

The fact that you find that hot is fuckin' hot. :headbanger:

The fact that you find that hot is fuckin' hot. :headbanger:

fuckin guilty!

It's fuckin' cold again.......

It`s fucking freezing where I am matey :crying:

Fuckin' shit weather.....

Walked up the shop to get a paper with my daughter and I got fuckin` frost bite, it`s that cold :crying::crying::crying:

Walked up the shop to get a paper with my daughter and I got fuckin` frost bite, it`s that cold :crying::crying::crying:

Fuckin' pain............

We may be living in different places but we have the same fucking weather......shitty.

colder than a motherfucker here too.

It's a cloudless perfect warm day here... but because I'm sitting in the fucking office like a fucking schmuck I still lose anyway. Fuck Mondays and fuck work.

Oh fuck! - Christmas has started at the Royal Mail. Fuck everyone for sending shit through the post - STOP NOW.

Fuckin'A, I am so fuckin overdue for a fuckin' hair cut... I'm getting sick of brushing my fuckin' bangs out of my fuckin' eyes every two fuckin minutes...