The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck I'm glad to finally be back here, getting some fucking face time with HH. Been busy as all fuck the last few days.

There's a fucking funny smell in the Air. Fuckchops needs to fucking shower!! :lol:

Jez. you never fuckin quit do you ? ;)

I'm like a fucking snapping pooch at your heels girl :)

Now off ya fucking go and make sure you use the fucking shower gel! :lol:

There's a fucking funny smell in the Air. Fuckchops needs to fucking shower!! :lol:

Jez. you never fuckin quit do you ? ;)

I'm like a fucking snapping pooch at your heels girl :)

Now off ya fucking go and make sure you use the fucking shower gel! :lol:

that is a fuckin affermative on the shower gel ;)

Fuckin' A, we are in the midst of a fuckin gully-washer of a fuckin thunder and lightning storm right now.

Fuckin' A, we are in the midst of a fuckin gully-washer of a fuckin thunder and lightning storm right now.

At least you're not in fucking South Texas or Northern Mexico.

Good fuckin' point.

But here it is over two hours since my last fuckin post and it's still fuckin pouring rain, fuckin lightning, fuckin thunder... it's quite the fuckin spectacle. This is the most impressive fuckin storm I've seen around here in a long time.

Good fuckin' point.

But here it is over two hours since my last fuckin post and it's still fuckin pouring rain, fuckin lightning, fuckin thunder... it's quite the fuckin spectacle. This is the most impressive fuckin storm I've seen around here in a long time.

watch it keef, you may end up with kids and dogs and cats in your bed ;) Wouldn't that be a fuckin spectacle ;)

Good fuckin' point.

watch it keef, you may end up with kids and dogs and cats in your bed ;) Wouldn't that be a fuckin spectacle ;)

Or worse Mork and fucking Mindy. :tumbsup:

Edit: You might want to read the Tv show thread to understand that.

Good fuckin' point.

Or worse Mork and fucking Mindy. :tumbsup:

Edit: You might want to read the Tv show thread to understand that.

I Fucking read the TV thread and I still don't fucking understand. I am fucking stupid!! ;)

i need to go the fuck to bed. things are getting ugly. yes jez, i should have been there a fuckin hour ago.

I gave the fuck up on ya and went to fucking work? ;)

Thursday is always a fuckin' anti-climax day..........

When the fuck is your 'Climax' day mate or is that too personal?? :lol:

Hey Geoff, whatcha fuckin' cooking for dinner today. I'm getting kind of hungry!

Pizza Hut are cooking pizza for me tonight, when my wife finishes work. Which I'm hoping is kind of soon as the Eels are up soon and I am fucking starving.

My wife usually leaves the crusts. You want me to send them to you?