The F*%K Thread

raildog

I say 'fuck' multiple times every time I hear Richie Kotzen too, unless it's 'Native Tongue'

That was the only time Poison had a talented musician in the fuckin' band.

They only asked him to leave because he hooked up with the drummers ex.... How fuckin' pathetic is that <_<;)

I say 'fuck' multiple times every time I hear Richie Kotzen too, unless it's 'Native Tongue'

They only asked him to leave because he hooked up with the drummers ex.... How fuckin' pathetic is that <_<;)

Kotzen's fuckin' cd "Change" is quite fuckin' good........

Kotzen's fuckin' cd "Change" is quite fuckin' good........

Fuckin'A, I need more fuckin coffee.

Never had a problem with ebay in about 10 years of using the fucking thing and now I'd had to open my first fucking dispute and so far nothing is fucking happening. Fucking usless fucking shit fucking fucked up site. The changes are so fucking stupid I want to smash heads with bricks.

Fuck spyware and virus'

I agree. I'm pretty sure my laptop at home is completely fucked and to be honest I have no idea what to do about it.

Fuck spyware and virus'

I agree. I'm pretty sure my laptop at home is completely fucked and to be honest I have no idea what to do about it.

Avast for fuckin viruses....Spyware Terminator for Spyware. I fuckin swear by em

Fuck spyware and virus'

Avast for fuckin viruses....Spyware Terminator for Spyware. I fuckin swear by em

I'll have to fucking remember that.

I have a trial of Zone Alarm right now that seems to be working but I need to find something fucking permanent.

Fuck spyware and virus'

I have a trial of Zone Alarm right now that seems to be working but I need to find something fucking permanent.

they are both fuckin freeware. all's you have to do with avast is register it. :) good fuckin luck. they both run in real time and it is awesome!

Fuck spyware and virus'

they are both fuckin freeware. all's you have to do with avast is register it. :) good fuckin luck. they both run in real time and it is awesome!

I have the fucking spyware terminator now but will check out the Avast tonight after work.

Fuck spyware and virus'

I have the fucking spyware terminator now but will check out the Avast tonight after work.

Thanks Widow, I'll check these out tonight. Seriously, if I ever met them I would fucking kill whoever designed things that fuck up your computer for no fucking reason. I would slice his balls from his sack and force them down his fucking throat.

it is fuckin fun to be a bawling emotional fuckin sobbing wreck.

Wes too, is emo.

And fuck, 'cause I'm obliged to say it.

Fuck!

Walked out of the house without my fuckin glasses this morning... so I'm gonna be fuckin cross eyed by the end of the fuckin day.

The Stones were right... what a fuckin drag it is getting old!!

Fuck!

Walked out of the house without my fuckin glasses this morning... so I'm gonna be fuckin cross eyed by the end of the fuckin day.

The Stones were right... what a fuckin drag it is getting old!!

You are a mere fuckin' youngster.......... :whistle:

It's fuckin' raining now.......

At least i'll get to see that fuckin' scottish nob play Nadal on the fuckin' box later :tumbsup:

Only if it don't fuckin' rain again.............