The F*%K Thread

raildog

QUOTE(Rycheage @ Aug 8 2007, 01:02 PM)

Going to fucking bed. See you in a few, Widow.

Sweet Mother Of Pearl!!!! I can't believe i FUCKING missed that. Gawd Damn! you are gonna have to let me know in advance what time fucking bedtime is <_<

QUOTE(Rycheage @ Aug 8 2007, 01:02 PM)

Going to fucking bed. See you in a few, Widow.

Sweet Mother Of Pearl!!!! I can't believe i FUCKING missed that. Gawd Damn! you are gonna have to let me know in advance what time fucking bedtime is <_<

Ahhhh Widow what a sweet fucking time!!!

you name the fuckin time babes, and I will fucking be there B)

OK I will make a fucking announcement in this fucking thread sometime later. :)

fucking sounds good to me. Now what the fuck did i do with my trapeeze harness :P

Is that what you Californians call a fucking bra? :P

I thought you were from Chicago, Widow? Damn, what the fuck's going on here? If you live in California and hate bikinis and the beach there's going to be a fuckin' ass whoopin'.

I thought you were from Chicago, Widow? Damn, what the fuck's going on here? If you live in California and hate bikinis and the beach there's going to be a fuckin' ass whoopin'.

I think TWR lives in South Dakota but did live in Fucking Wyoming unless she moved again.

thank you HH..I do live in fucking South Dakota. about that fucking trapeeze harness...

Oh well a bit fucking off. Now about that fucking trapeze? Is it big enough to hold your boulders?

Cool. Is South Dakota windy too? All I remember is the fuckin' wind, and just assumed it was Chicago, I guess. Damn me and my fuckin' sexy assumptions.

Right behind you.....or would you like me right in fucking front of you;)

Whatever position fucking suits you. Or else we'll get into them all. :tumbsup:

works for me...whatever you fucking want. :)....last one in el sacko is a rotten egg;)

I'm already fucking there.

In the spirit of Freak of Nature's song ''92' where Mike Tramp sings '1992 I hate you' I'm currently working on my own song. It's called, '2008 I hate you, you motherfucker'.

In the spirit of Freak of Nature's song ''92' where Mike Tramp sings '1992 I hate you' I'm currently working on my own song. It's called, '2008 I hate you, you motherfucker'.

That's a fucking shame mate. Just to cheer you up here is a nice pic of one the best Aussie exports - Dannii Minogue - wearing her "come to bed (Geoff) eyes"....

danni.jpg

In the true fuckin' state of marital fuckin' bliss,the fuckin' enemy now wants to put me in a fuckin' home again,that I have to fuckin' pay for,away from my fuckin' house,that I fuckin' pay for,so she can go on holiday,that she expects me to pay for.Obviously 9 fuckin' months away last year wasn't fuckin' enough.She's fuckin' lush... :angry:

That's a fucking shame mate. Just to cheer you up here is a nice pic of one the best Aussie exports - Dannii Minogue - wearing her "come to bed (Geoff) eyes"....

danni.jpg

Fucking hell mate!!! You have no idea how much that actually fuckin' worked. Thanks! Why can't things just be as awesome as that is?

Works for me...whatever you fucking want. :)....last one in el sacko is a rotten egg.

I'm already fucking there.

Uh, exactly what are you fucking there??