The F*%K Thread

raildog

:dance: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' AYE!!! I got into a single digit size pair o' jeans!!!

Might not mean a fuckin' thing to y'all, if'n your women's is skinny minnie's.......but I'm of that "healthy Ohio stock"..... and this is a first for me!!! :dance:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

My wife is having a fucking Avon party at my fucking house in just over a fucking hour... and I have a fucking head cold. So my day is pretty much well fucked already.

Hiya Fuckers! Good to see ya'll! I havent posted for a long time so figured I better do so.

Thanks for keeping my "fuck thread" rolling!

Its a great thread for fucks sakes. :lol:

:2up:

Fuckin'A raildog, welcome back to the fuckin' thread that you fuckin' started!! This is one of my favorite fuckin' threads on this whole fuckin' board! :lol:

I'm glad to fuckin hear that Freddy! :drink:

Its a good to have a place to fucking speak as one wishes! :headbanger:

Fuckin Aye! :dance:

• 2023 Gold Donors

It Fuckin' snowed here all fuckin' day!! I am not ready for this fuckin' shit!! :angry:

Fuckin'A, a little early for fuckin' snow yet, wouldn't you say?? Even tho you're in fucking Minnesota??

Anyway...gooood fuckin' morning everybody from a wet, soggy, foggy New Jersey. How the fuck is everybody doing today??

:lol: Too early for fuckin' snow? How 'bout gettin' snowed on in fuckin' July (albeit I was at 14,000 ft. elevation at the time, lol), yep, that's right...July! Now that's a little early to get fuckin' snowed on! :wacko::P

Everybody quit talkin' about fuckin snow, oh-fucking-kay? I don't wanna see any of that fuckin' slimy white crap just yet! It's fuckin' bad enough that there's fuckin' frost on the fucking grass when I get up in the fuckin' morning lately, which is a sign that the real stuff will be on its fuckin' way before long...

By the way, good fuckin' morning everybody! :)

Goooooooood fuckin' morning Lees! Where the fuck you been? Ain't seen you round these fuckin' parts in a coupla fuckin' days...

:dance: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' AYE!!! I got into a single digit size pair o' jeans!!!

Might not mean a fuckin' thing to y'all, if'n your women's is skinny minnie's.......but I'm of that "healthy Ohio stock"..... and this is a first for me!!! :dance:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Where's the fuckin' pics at?

Where's the fuckin' pics at?

Yea, right on...where the fuckin pics at??

For that matter... hey Blue, did you EVER get your fuckin' free sample of that fuckin' HOT SAUCE? Where the fuckin' HOT SAUCE at??

and where's my fuckin coffee...

Goof fuckin' question !!! :)

and where's my fuckin coffee...

Goof fuckin' question !!! :)

Maybe simply in her fucking mugg. Just have to open fucking eyes.