The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Hope the little one gets better soon, Chad!

Did you like your lunch, Wes? Did it taste like nachos?

You happy the day is over, Nick? Give the welcome mat at home an extra foot caress for me.

Did you throw your phone in the river, MJ? Can I have it? I still need a new phone after some motherf*cker took mine. I still want to murder him.

Lisa, :wub: you want me to drag the week out back and give it a beating for you - teach it not to drag you anymore?

JLPRocks, mathematics is not welcome here. :)

Way to sum it up amigo.

Could have gone horribly wrong though.

What if.........

You dragged Wes' lunch out back gave it a beating.

Nick's cell phone ended,

Someone took Lisa's week from you.

Chad was not welcomed here

And Jim's math got MJ better.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the little one gets better soon, Chad!

Did you like your lunch, Wes? Did it taste like nachos?

You happy the day is over, Nick? Give the welcome mat at home an extra foot caress for me.

Did you throw your phone in the river, MJ? Can I have it? I still need a new phone after some motherf*cker took mine. I still want to murder him.

Lisa, :wub: you want me to drag the week out back and give it a beating for you - teach it not to drag you anymore?

JLPRocks, mathematics is not welcome here. :)

Way to sum it up amigo.

Could have gone horribly wrong though.

What if.........

You dragged Wes' lunch out back gave it a beating.

Nick's cell phone ended,

Someone took Lisa's week from you.

Chad was not welcomed here

And Jim's math got MJ better.

:lol: That's purty damn good....

My dog keeps poking my elbow with his nose as I type. I'm about ready to bash him in the snoot.

My dog keeps poking my elbow with his nose as I type. I'm about ready to bash him in the snoot.

:( Poor doggy............first the cat kicks his ass.......now Keef's bashin' him in the snoot...... :(

Yea, I just let him be. I talk big but I am not a doggie snoot-basher by any means. There are times, however, when I am sorely tempted.

My girl called me about half an hour ago. We're going puggle shopping tonight. Apparently there's one sitting in a pet shop in Castle Hill. It costs aud$1100 ( :omg: )but she wants to go see it. I'm scared.

My girl called me about half an hour ago. We're going puggle shopping tonight. Apparently there's one sitting in a pet shop in Castle Hill. It costs aud$1100 ( :omg: )but she wants to go see it. I'm scared.

Welcome to marriage: the great compromise... ;)

"I want to go see it" is Wife Code for "we're going to buy this and you can't do anything about it."

"I want to go see it" is Wife Code for "we're going to buy this and you can't do anything about it."

Yes indeed it is. "Geoff we're going puggle shopping. I only want to look at it" :axe:

My brethren speak the truth. We now own one very expensive, but admittedly very cute little puggell.

Before my wife and I were married we were sharing an apartment, she and her Mom would go out to "look at" things all the time and invariably she'd come home with some big-ticket item. When her car was crapping out she told me "Mom and I are going to the dealer tonight, we're only going to look," and when she got home it was "help me clean my car out, I'm picking up the new one tomorrow." Same when we were engaged and she went to a bridal shop "just to look at" dresses... I came back to our apartment and guess what was hanging in the closet in a garment bag? I sez "Geez, why don't you two go "look at" some houses so we can get out of this crappy apartment then?"

So let's see some pix of the $1100 dog, Geoff!! :P

:lol: I'll have 'em for you tomorrow Keith. Did you want me to post the picture of my balls in a vice too, or shall I leave that one to the imagination?

:lol: I'll have 'em for you tomorrow Keith. Did you want me to post the picture of my balls in a vice too, or shall I leave that one to the imagination?

:blink: Hmm, nah, you can keep that one, dude, really. It's OK.

Fair enough, Keith. I'm a little disappointed, but I guess that's what this thread is all about. If we weren't disappointed we wouldn't have to deal with uninteresting stuff. It's a tangled web we weave. But a web, nevertheless.

How would you get them out of her purse anyway?

How would you get them out of her purse anyway?

Do you think she has a camera in her purse? Wait a minute. This isn't the question to thread. I meant to say, Dude, she has a camera in her purse.