• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also watching the Yankees/Tigers game. Right now my Yankees are up 5-3. I can barely keep my eyes open right now so I wonder if I'll make it to the end of the game.

Update: I did not make it to the end of the Yanks/Tigers game last night... went to bed and my Yanks were up 7-4 I think. Found out they won when I got up this morning. :bananamac:

The girl @ the next desk has Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" as her cell phone ring tone.

I have had far too much coffee today. They have a really cool self service cappucino/espresso machine right outside my classroom and I am taking far too much advantage of the situation. :woot:

The girl @ the next desk has Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" as her cell phone ring tone.

Shakira Shakira

She's the kind of person who's on her cell phone CONSTANTLY so it's ALWAYS ringing, too... the Shakira ring tone was funny for a while but now it's getting to the point where I wanna rip the phone out of her hand and throw it against the wall...

Shakira Shakira

She's the kind of person who's on her cell phone CONSTANTLY so it's ALWAYS ringing, too... the Shakira ring tone was funny for a while but now it's getting to the point where I wanna rip the phone out of her hand and throw it against the wall...

Shakira Shakira

Shakira Shakira

I'm noticing a theme in your replies here, JJ

Someone at work had the CD and played it every night. I have to admit I didn't mind listening to it too much. BUT on the song Hips Don't Lie right at the end is a little trumpet crescendo that sounds like something from the programme Ground Force and I always laff when I hear it now (I don't expect anyone outside of the U.K. will understand this at all).

Today is my brother's birthday.

Today is my brother's birthday.

It's also Brian Johnson of AC/DC's birthday. My brother's name is also Brian.

Coincidence?