The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Still I'm happy as Geoff has discovered the magic of John Waite (plus I'm off now for the next 4 days!)

Not so much discovered... just re-discovered. I sometimes forget just how sensational he is. Truly an artist. I could listen to his work/poetry for the rest of my life. His lyrics... the vibe he brings forth. I just love it.

I wish I had a maid too. Our kitty's at the vet today, so he won't have done his usual tidy-up while we're out. :(

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I came home early due to my neck hurting again.

I was wondering why you were on the board in mid-afternoon, dude.

I hope it gets better, I've been having a lot of neck problems for the past few months. It was pretty much unbearable for the first month or two and it's since been upgraded to not that bad, but still annoying as shit. Hope yours makes the same progression.

My daughter scored three goals today in soccer. I have no concept of the sport. I guess I am now a soccer Dad..... <_<

Tell me her three goals were for her own team.

Like I said Jay. No idea. They did go in the net though :P

I went to my nephews birthday party today. He turned 4 years old today. We got him a big dinosaur toy, he seemed to like it.

Little boys and dinosaurs go together like peanut butter and jelly. If you need a gift for a little boy, you can't go wrong with anything dinosaur related :)

I just gave my son a bath. Now we're waiting for The Wife to finish her shower so we can dig into some chocolate cream pie. Mmmm, pie :homer:

I'm hoping dinosaur's don't eat Wes' little boy. They can be quite aggressive, you know, Wes. Watch out.

I've felt better, but my bosses are away so it could be worse. I had a great weekend.

I'm hoping dinosaur's don't eat Wes' little boy. They can be quite aggressive, you know, Wes. Watch out.

I've felt better, but my bosses are away so it could be worse. I had a great weekend.

Wes' little boy? Did I have a children and someone forgot to tell me? I knew all that heavy partying I did during my college years come back to haunt me.

Wes' little boy? Did I have a children and someone forgot to tell me? I knew all that heavy partying I did during my college years come back to haunt me.

Daddy, is that you?

Please don't let the dinosaurs get me, daddy.

Again, I am confused. Can I just not read, or do I really not have any comprehension of anything? Life is hard.

He did clearly say nephew. Geoff, you are a dickwad.

I just had 2 very full glasses of red wine for lunch. I feel so gay, but it's cheap, the girl is gorgeous, I'm keeping it real and I'm a little "happy".