• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday afternoon I walked into the mens room at the exact same time as a guy I work with. We walked there together and chatted on the way. Niether of us knew where the other was headed, otherwise I'd definately have pulled out... but we both went through with it. We only have 2 cubicles in the toilets at work, and we both went in to one each. And we both excreted waste at the same time. 20 hours have passed since the incident but I'm still haunted.

Yesterday afternoon I walked into the mens room at the exact same time as a guy I work with. We walked there together and chatted on the way. Niether of us knew where the other was headed, otherwise I'd definately have pulled out... but we both went through with it. We only have 2 cubicles in the toilets at work, and we both went in to one each. And we both excreted waste at the same time. 20 hours have passed since the incident but I'm still haunted.

As the saying goes: "Shit happens !"

:rofl2:

As the saying goes: "Shit happens !"

:rofl2:

haha.......and as another saying goes: "Some things are better left unsaid"........ lol

That is to interesting for this thread.

More like "that is too DISTURBING for this thread." Yuk

While I agree with you that it is disturbing, for some damn reason I couldn't stop laughing when I read for the first time.

While I agree with you that it is disturbing, for some damn reason I couldn't stop laughing when I read for the first time.

Were you the other guy in the bathroom?

Were you the other guy in the bathroom?

Maybe. :P

Each day seems like about 24 hrs recently.

Damn !! I didn't notice !! :angry:

I had to smile mischieviously at the uproar my last posted caused over night. FYI, 41 hours have now passed since the incident and I still get shivers down my spine when I recall what happened.