• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pouring with rain last night and this morning, winds galore. Really crap weather, which is meant to last for the entire weekend too. Back down to 16 degrees too. Where's this Spring the kids are talking about?

bye bye Wes.... give everyone hell.

a little coffee has found it's usual resting place on me this morning. dammit. <_<

You're supposed to DRINK the coffee, Lisa... not absorb it thru your clothes. It doesn't work via osmosis.

I'm on my third cup this morning already due to last night's little bout of sleeplessness... between the caffeine and the nicotine (and the sugar rush from a piece of coffee cake that I just devoured), I should have enough "juice" now to get thru the work day without passing out at my desk. Hope so anyway :unsure:

You're supposed to DRINK the coffee, Lisa... not absorb it thru your clothes. It doesn't work via osmosis.

d'oh! is that wtf I've been doing wrong? what a doofus I am :rolleyes:

I'm on my third cup this morning already due to last night's little bout of sleeplessness... between the caffeine and the nicotine (and the sugar rush from a piece of coffee cake that I just devoured), I should have enough "juice" now to get thru the work day without passing out at my desk. Hope so anyway :unsure:

You are gonna crash & burn at... I'm guessing, 1:45.

I don't Really Care who wins this one...

:blink: who wins..........what?

am watchin the NRL....manly vs newcastle...

P.S....go the EELS

Oh man I wish I was at this thread when this was posted because as soon as I saw the the first post I knew what you were talking about!!! It actually turned out to be a great game. But yeah, I'm with you... didn't really care who won. Man it shits me to think that we could have been up in top 4 and had two bites at it... :(

Good luck to you, or good luck to the kitties?

I know from past experience how hard it can be to get a cat into one of them carriers... I swear, cats have the ability to turn into a liquid when you try to take'em to the vet, they can slip out of any grasp

*whew* I made it back alive. Poor li'l gals howled the whole ride... like they were mortally wounded -_-

...was in there all of 10 minutes & got charged $133. :angry:

:o Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwch!!!