• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

My adoration for Nick exceeds my dislike for the English.

No Lucy Pinder or Kelly Brook for you then. :tsk:

Or Keeley Hazell or that blonde girl with an awesome rack who has (regrettably) been seen with short hair recently. What's her name?

Just proves that even you guys get it right, sometimes. ;):lol:

No idea! Please tell me you're not talking about Jordan? :puke:

You'll have to help me out. It's not Jordan (though I would still hit that). She's a model of some description, I believe, and has been on covers of magazines here. I believe her daily role, though, is a part in some British drama show or something. Man, what's her name? She's even on this forum in plentiful supply too. :(

Or Keeley Hazell or that blonde girl with an awesome rack who has (regrettably) been seen with short hair recently. What's her name?

You'll have to help me out. It's not Jordan (though I would still hit that). She's a model of some description, I believe, and has been on covers of magazines here. I believe her daily role, though, is a part in some British drama show or something. Man, what's her name? She's even on this forum in plentiful supply too. :(

That'll be Miriam Margoyles mate!

That'll be Miriam Margoyles mate!

Yep, that's the one!

Or... is it:

gemma_atkinson.jpg

Gemma Atkinson!

Man did that take some research...

Very nice. I approve. (Can't see these pics above, but looked her up on Google.) :tumbsup:

Didn't know of her before seeing the pics though.

How about Sheridan Smith? Not as good looking, but similar assets and there's definitely something about her. Pics (for as long as they stay up):

sheridan%20smith6.jpg

Sheridan_Smith525.jpg

Just watched Neighbours,and three chaacters.......

Toadfish = Wanker

Callum = Little fat fucker

Sonia = Simpleton

Pretty much sums up the people who regularly watch it :lol:

Very nice. I approve. (Can't see these pics above, but looked her up on Google.) :tumbsup:

Didn't know of her before seeing the pics though.

How about Sheridan Smith? Not as good looking, but similar assets and there's definitely something about her. Pics (for as long as they stay up):

sheridan%20smith6.jpg

Sheridan_Smith525.jpg

I... uh, I mean they stayed up long enough. I approve heavily. ;)

I... uh, I mean they stayed up long enough. I approve heavily. ;)

:tumbsup:

Looking at the first picture (as I will do many times) I just don't get why that didn't happen to me more often when I used to go nightclubbing. Or ever. th_shrug-1.gif

Wowser, it's finally over! My uninteresting life of late:

I had 2 weeks off over Christmas / New Years and took this time to ravage the Aussie coast. In between surfs I took about 8000 photos. I saw it happening as I went along, but somewhere on the way I got quite a bit of dust in my camera lens. I told the guy later who I took it to when I got home what my trip had consisted off (pretty much every dirt track in the South Coast national parks of NSW) and he said it was a terrible environment for an SLR camera. I agreed, but thought I was covering it up pretty well at the time. But apparently not. Plus, these Tamson Lens' are a bad design. Either way, in the end I took all these awesome shots but half of them had dust specks on them, which ruined them for me. So, since my return to work on the 10th I've spent 90% of my day going through photos, sorting through the keepers, downloading Photoshop for the first time ever and using it to cover all the blemishes in my shots. It's been the longest procedure ever, but I'm finally done! Photos will be sent off to the printer this afternoon. :)

Conclusion? Party nude.

Conclusion? Party nude.

Isn't it always?

Indeed my good man you are correct.

The only non-party aspect is forking out $500-$600 for a new lens for my camera. :( F*ck me those things are ridiculously expensive.

Conclusion? Party nude.

Isn't it always?

Indeed my good man you are correct.

The only non-party aspect is forking out $500-$600 for a new lens for my camera. :( F*ck me those things are ridiculously expensive.

I feel your pain. Looks like we've been f*cked over by the builder who worked on our extension recently and it's probably going to cost us £2000+, which of course we don't happen to have lying around. :doh:

I saw a poster in a pub window Friday for the Manchester United Birmingham City Match......

Manchester United was abbreviated to Man. U

Birmingham was abbreviated to Birmin-ham!!!!!

I kind of laughed, not a big hearty guffaw but a bit of a snigger!

I saw a poster in a pub window Friday for the Manchester United Birmingham City Match......

When Man Utd are mentioned,I always laugh.... :whistle:

When Man Utd are mentioned,I always laugh.... :whistle:

Are Luton still an actual footy team mate (were they ever?)...or have they gone into removals :lol: