The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Last day of business under as this company name? Is it? Who knows? Not I, that's for sure.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sneezed 3 times !!!!!!

That's too interesting for this thread!!

Last day of business under as this company name? Is it? Who knows? Not I, that's for sure.

Good luck Geoff. :beerbang:

Why thank you kind sir. Well, looks like we're still under Friday's banner. At least that's what my shirt still says. :lol: Don't know if it'll see out the week, though. This is sheer lunacy... and not in a party hard kind of way.

I watched the tennis yesterday.......

But did the tennis watch you??

Did Nadal win? It looked like he was going to when I fell asleep. I really should find this out somewhere on the net...

Did Nadal win? It looked like he was going to when I fell asleep. I really should find this out somewhere on the net...

Yes, straight sets 6/3 7/5 6/4. Pretty straight forward win in the end. He has been pretty awesome the last couple of games.

Yes, straight sets 6/3 7/5 6/4. Pretty straight forward win in the end. He has been pretty awesome the last couple of games.

Seems to happen every time. These random players just have this amazing streak in a tournament but always seem to falter at the last hurdle. I can't imagine the nerves they'd experience playing in a final at a Grand Slam, though. Oh well, congrats to Nadal. He's a nice fella anyway.

Another sweaty day in the South East. Will it ever rain again?

No......but a few clouds here have arrived over the last hour....but no rain, they're being blown away by the breeze before anything can be moistened! Might sit outside and have a beer and moisten my insides!

Awesome, I need to get an ABN and set myself up as a business. Gets more awesome by the day...

No......but a few clouds here have arrived over the last hour....but no rain, they're being blown away by the breeze before anything can be moistened! Might sit outside and have a beer and moisten my insides!

It's grim "Oop North" !!!!!

'appen it is! Now where's me whippet gone? I need to get home to feed my racing pigeoons and then settle down to watch Corrie!

Today....white clouds, sunny spells...quite nice, yesterday heavy showers with intermittent sunny spells again, and now back to the news room!

'appen it is! Now where's me whippet gone? I need to get home to feed my racing pigeoons and then settle down to watch Corrie!

Today....white clouds, sunny spells...quite nice, yesterday heavy showers with intermittent sunny spells again, and now back to the news room!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

29 degrees in Kent tomorrow. :crying:

What on earth don't you like about 29 degrees? I'll swap you for a 17 degrees.

I'll bet he's one of those pasty white Englishers, who goes the color of a lobster after 5 mins in 15 degrees of heat. ;). Personally, I'll be in the garden, drinking a beer or 4, annoying the neighbours with loads of loud music. : :git:

I'll bet he's one of those pasty white Englishers, who goes the color of a lobster after 5 mins in 15 degrees of heat. ;). Personally, I'll be in the garden, drinking a beer or 4, annoying the neighbours with loads of loud music. : :git:

And so it should be. Party nude. My wife's not comfortable unless it's a minimum of 28 degrees and I dig it. 29 degress is not even beginning to get "hot". It's a nice, warm to mild temperature - the kind of temp it should be all day every day. :)

I'd bite your hand off! I just hate being hot, simple. The only thing I can think of that I hate more is root canal work. Going walking today and the forecast is now 31 degrees, so I will probably die. RIP me.