• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge .. I have never eaten a burnt frenchfry ... however ... on more then one occasion I have offered one to other passerbyers whilst in mid-feeding ....... My lifelong research has led me to believe that I am not alone when it comes to the natural impulse to shy away from such blackened & overabundantly overcrisped darkened fries . I can hardly begin to phathom the thought that one fine Burger establishment might gather up a entire order of burnt frys and offer them at even 50% off and have any takers .....

Bottom line .... Burnt fries may or may not be the most discriminated object of interest on the friggin planet ...

A shame no justice will be had this day as to the case of the overcrisped fries being too uninteresting and that strangely ... Ive gotten the uncrunchy munchies and must run to gather up some Eatery .

FRESH FRIES PETITION 2006/2007

Tyg

Arnold Palmer

David Letterman

The Guy who Invited Juicy Fruit Gum

Cristy Canyon

Homer Simpson

Joe Montana

Magnum P.I

David Hasselhoff & Kit

Emo Williams

Robert Sweet

Michael Anthony Hall

Benny Hill

To my knowledge .. I have never eaten a burnt frenchfry ... however ... on more then one occasion I have offered one to other passerbyers whilst in mid-feeding ....... My lifelong research has led me to believe that I am not alone when it comes to the natural impulse to shy away from such blackened & overabundantly overcrisped darkened fries . I can hardly begin to phathom the thought that one fine Burger establishment might gather up a entire order of burnt frys and offer them at even 50% off and have any takers .....

Bottom line .... Burnt fries may or may not be the most discriminated object of interest on the friggin planet ...

A shame no justice will be had this day as to the case of the overcrisped fries being too uninteresting and that strangely ... Ive gotten the uncrunchy munchies and must run to gather up some Eatery .

Tyg

Arnold Palmer

David Letterman

Cristy Canyon

Homer Simpson

Joe Montana

Magnum P.I

David Hasselhoff & Kit

Emo Williams

Robert Sweet

Michael Anthony Hall

Benny Hill

You can add me to that list. You'll notice that I inserted my name above Christy Canyon's, and I did this because I often pondered what it would be like to be on top of her. :)

Tyg

Arnold Palmer

David Letterman

HEAVEN & HELL

Cristy Canyon

Homer Simpson

Joe Montana

Magnum P.I

David Hasselhoff & Kit

Emo Williams

Robert Sweet

Michael Anthony Hall

Benny Hill

I'm going to watch the mighty Eels this afternoon... they're on a winning streak after a dreadful start to the season, but so far this weekend the other 2 (presumably) undefeatable teams have both lost. If a can of whoop ass is also opened on us I will visit the f*ck thread, as we really should win this game.

I'm almost 92.4 percent sure now that Squirrels are monitoring our every movements and tracking down our daily routines ..... Tho highly unlikely they work for any known Worldly Goverment .... Did not suspect that If Alien Spys were the cuprits that they would taste so much like chicken ....

I'm almost 92.4 percent sure now that Squirrels are monitoring our every movements and tracking down our daily routines ..... Tho highly unlikely they work for any known Worldly Goverment .... Did not suspect that If Alien Spys were the cuprits that they would taste so much like chicken ....

I was sitting on my porch yesterday while a Squirrel was on the roof of my garage, and I swear he was watching me. I also see this Squirrel running across the power lines in front of my house, not sure if it's the same one or not. I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but you could be on to something here TYG.

I'm afraid to say much more on the subject as to I think my computer line may or may not be tapped ... however I feel a sudden urgency to relay as much info back & forth as to compaire notes and such before anymore woodland creatures get involved ...... I too feel as if I am under a watchful eye ..... Not to try and put you under any added distress H&H my friend ... and this may just be going out on a limb much like they sometimes do ..but they possibly could be after our nutz .... Precede with C.A.U.T.I.O.N .....

Ps. Sitting next to the 4th or 5th board on my frontyard fence is a Big Greyish in color Squirrel as I type this ...

.. he looks as if hes waiting for reinforcements .... This may be my last transmission ...... God save the Queen

I'm afraid to say much more on the subject as to I think my computer line may or may not be tapped ... however I feel a sudden urgency to relay as much info back & forth as to compaire notes and such before anymore woodland creatures get involved ...... I too feel as if I am under a watchful eye ..... Not to try and put you under any added distress H&H my friend ... and this may just be going out on a limb much like they sometimes do ..but they possibly could be after our nutz .... Precede with C.A.U.T.I.O.N .....

Ps. Sitting next to the 4th or 5th board on my frontyard fence is a Big Greyish in color Squirrel as I type this ...

.. he looks as if hes waiting for reinforcements .... This may be my last transmission ...... God save the Queen

I had a huge Rabbit in my yard a couple of days ago and it seemed like he was also waiting for something. Normally when I see a Rabbit they don't hang out for a long time but this one must of set in my front yard for at least 15 minutes. I really can't recall if I noticed any Squirrels around at this moment or not.

I think possums are really the ones we have to watch out for. Well, at least down here. We don't have squirrels and we have very few bunnies here in Australia... so clearly the possums have eaten them all... otherwise they would be here. And I see the possums watching us too, from their trees in through the open windows.

I personally think squirrels will take over the US and all other territories in the Northern Hemisphere. Possums will conquer the Southern Hemisphere and one day they will battle for world domination. I thank jeezus we'll all be gone by then and won't be forced to view this.

School starts this Wednesday. :woot: Givin' the boy a haircut tomorrow.....just a trim, though.

I got my hair cut at lunch today. I look like a(n even bigger) twat. I wore a white shirt to work today and there's little hairs on it whenever I look down on it. I hate haircuts... this was the last one before the wedding though. Just under 2 months for it to grow back to an acceptable level. Uninteresting times.

I have to go upstairs to get this claim settled. F*ck I hate going upstairs and I hate doing this sort of shit I only have to do in other people's absence.

I think possums are really the ones we have to watch out for. Well, at least down here. We don't have squirrels and we have very few bunnies here in Australia... so clearly the possums have eaten them all... otherwise they would be here. And I see the possums watching us too, from their trees in through the open windows.

I personally think squirrels will take over the US and all other territories in the Northern Hemisphere. Possums will conquer the Southern Hemisphere and one day they will battle for world domination. I thank jeezus we'll all be gone by then and won't be forced to view this.

My house is surrounded by Squirrels I think that the end is near........................................................