• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pouring here, and it is meant to rain all weekend. That really angers me. I was looking forward to the good times. It's been so nice all week. Damn weather. Plus, we're going to the footy tonight and the last time my team and the Saints met it was raining and they beat us in awful cicumstances. I don't want my tears to join the rain tonight again.

*Yawn* I'd stretch a mile....but then I'd have to walk back...

Besides if you stretched that far you might pull a muscle.

Pulled muscles border on interesting. Watch it buddy.

Good point.

The Artist formerly known as Metal Jay has spoken. I shall listen.

It is so very hot here today .... I dont plan on leaving for the entire night ... Instead I shall sit here and try to enjoy my rather unusual drink ..... I really have no idea on how to explain how it tastes other then it tastes like it should be wet ...... If this heat keeps up Im about 78% sure the mayor is gonna but a Ban on pants in the workplace ....

• 2023 Gold Donors

Good point.

Yes, all heed when the symbolized one, or is it artist formerly known as symbol speaks the word?! ;)

But the muscle in question, whichever it was, I forgot which one, may now be 'naturally' enhanced & w/o side-effects! :crazy:

Another uninteresting thingy: How uninteresting is it when yer printing something out & the ink runs out right in the middle. Before ya notice it, the pages are almost blank! :screwy:

Another uninteresting thingy: How uninteresting is it when yer printing something out & the ink runs out right in the middle. Before ya notice it, the pages are almost blank! :screwy:

Certainly makes for uninteresting reading material when the printer runs out of ink... ;)

Good point.

Yes, all heed when the symbolized one, or is it artist formerly known as symbol speaks the word?! ;)

But the muscle in question, whichever it was, I forgot which one, may now be 'naturally' enhanced & w/o side-effects! :crazy:

Enhanced with side effects? Like steriods?

Yes that is uniteresting when you get a blank page.

I have a blank expression on my face when I see a blank page. That's how interesting I find that.

I have to work in a different office tomorrow for 1/2 a day and then drive 30 minutes to work in my normal office.

The worse part about it is tomorrow is my birthday and they got me driving everywhere.

:woot: Have a great B-day!!! :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

I have to work in a different office tomorrow for 1/2 a day and then drive 30 minutes to work in my normal office.

The worse part about it is tomorrow is my birthday and they got me driving everywhere.

Thanks Chad. :drink:

I'm having a little party Saturday night, I'm sure I'll drink to much as usual.

Thanks Chad. :drink:

I'm having a little party Saturday night, I'm sure I'll drink to much as usual.

You are SUPPOSED to on your B-day. Have one for me!!!! :drink:

Happy Fucking Birthday!!! Oops, wrong thread.

Happy Fucking Birthday!!! Oops, wrong thread.

Well let that F*#k go this time. ;) ......and thanks for the b-day wishes. :drink:

Eric Brittingham has commanded me to extend happy birthday wishes to H&H as well.:drink:

It's 4:20 :crazy: