• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

The enemy left me nothing to eat.AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

That Bitch.... :2up: sorry but that ain't right....

It's true though.My leccy chair is too wide to get to the kitchen.That's why I can't get myself anything.

She has "prepared" me since Saturday.....

Sat..1 slice of toast...1 cup of tea.Lunch = 1 ham roll with bag of crisps and 1 Fruit Shoot.Dinner =1 Fruit Shoot.And that was it...Same on Sun/Monday except 2 slices of toast in the evening.

AND I'M FUCKIN' UNREASONABLE !!!!!!

The above statement is TRUE.

The enemy left me nothing to eat.AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

That Bitch.... :2up: sorry but that ain't right....

It's true though.My leccy chair is too wide to get to the kitchen.That's why I can't get myself anything.

She has "prepared" me since Saturday.....

Sat..1 slice of toast...1 cup of tea.Lunch = 1 ham roll with bag of crisps and 1 Fruit Shoot.Dinner =1 Fruit Shoot.And that was it...Same on Sun/Monday except 2 slices of toast in the evening.

AND I'M FUCKIN' UNREASONABLE !!!!!!

The above statement is TRUE.

So you`ll be having 2 slices of toast soon then? The sooner your situation is sorted, the better mate!

I'm making a coffee, anyone?

Hell I could use one, I almost fell asleep in my chair a few minutes ago... :(

I haven't had coffee for over a month and am trying to stay away due to all the sugar I put into it.

But damn I needed it this morning as I was falling asleep during a conference call in front of my boss. :unsure:

I'm making a coffee, anyone?

Hell I could use one, I almost fell asleep in my chair a few minutes ago... :(

I haven't had coffee for over a month and am trying to stay away due to all the sugar I put into it.

But damn I needed it this morning as I was falling asleep during a conference call in front of my boss. :unsure:

Been there... :(

So... life. Uh, you thinking about ending anytime soon?

Agreed.

Emo. I like it.

Im writing your name in my wrist.

I applaud that. When we hug my name will be imprinted in red on the back of my white shirt so everyone knows who I am.

I'm drinking some awful beer after listening to an awful CD, but they were both free so I'm not too phased. I'm actually happy to be trying this beer out. For the last time.

Absolutely everything...........

Still........ :crying:

And now? :unsure:

Heater was on early in here this morning. The days are splendid, but man these mornings are freezing!

Absolutely everything...........

Still........ :crying:

And now? :unsure:

Have an educated stab............ :crying:

'Stab' being the operative word.

Listening to BBC.Radio for the Eastern Counties last night,Sue Marchant only had Michael Schenker on the phone talking about what was going on musically.And pluggiing his new acoustic album featuring Gary Barden on vox,and playing some new tracks,which sounded fookin' excellent !!!!!!!!

Listening to BBC.Radio for the Eastern Counties last night,Sue Marchant only had Michael Schenker on the phone talking about what was going on musically.And pluggiing his new acoustic album featuring Gary Barden on vox,and playing some new tracks,which sounded fookin' excellent !!!!!!!!

OI!!!!! That's almost interesting!!!!

OI!!!!! That's almost interesting!!!!

You know it.......... :whistle: