The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

When I pulled into the garage coming home from work on Friday, I had Paul Rodgers "Now" playing in the car and it was half way through the brilliant track "I Lost It All" and I did not want to get out of the car until it finished but I also had going through my head, the thought of icy cold VB's being poured down my throat so I looked at the clock in the car to see what the time was and then looked on the back of the CD to see how long the song goes for and the time was 5.53 on the clock and the song goes for 5.53.

How's that for a coincidence :blink:

:unsure: Anyway, I thought this post was fitting for this thread :whistle: ..I'm going now... :lol:

Very interesting, I mean uninteresting. :tumbsup:

When I lived in Denver one time I was driving and was listening to the Maiden track '22 Acacia Avenue' and to my left when I was at a stop light was 'Acacia' Dental office.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

When I pulled into the garage coming home from work on Friday, I had Paul Rodgers "Now" playing in the car and it was half way through the brilliant track "I Lost It All" and I did not want to get out of the car until it finished but I also had going through my head, the thought of icy cold VB's being poured down my throat so I looked at the clock in the car to see what the time was and then looked on the back of the CD to see how long the song goes for and the time was 5.53 on the clock and the song goes for 5.53.

:unsure: Anyway, I thought this post was fitting for this thread :whistle: ..I'm going now... :lol:

When I lived in Denver one time I was driving and was listening to the Maiden track '22 Acacia Avenue' and to my left when I was at a stop light was 'Acacia' Dental office.

That is so uninteresting.... :whistle:

Today in my house,lives up to this thread title.............. :crying:

Put your new Alias album on then mate :tumbsup:

That is so uninteresting.... :whistle:

That's most likely the reason it was posted in this thread. :whistle:

I was listening to some Led Zeppelin .... imagine my surprise when at that exact moment Ferdinand Adolf August Heinrich Graf von Zeppelin called round to return the hair straighteners he had borrowed.

I was listening to some Led Zeppelin .... imagine my surprise when at that exact moment Ferdinand Adolf August Heinrich Graf von Zeppelin called round to return the hair straighteners he had borrowed.

:rofl2:

Was there a point to this post?? :unsure:

It is a point.

Are you saying that post was not uninteresting?

The post in question might possibly be the most UNinteresting post of all time. :tumbsup:

Chris just always like to whinge about my uninteresting posts.

It is a point.

The post in question might possibly be the most UNinteresting post of all time. :tumbsup:

What's a "whinge"? Is that kind of like a whine but different?

It is a point.

What's a "whinge"? Is that kind of like a whine but different?

Just didn't see the "point"....And I don't "whinge" which is like a whine with a cringe.... :whistle: