The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I made tacos for dinner.

Oh my shitballs!!! Did you leave me some?

Did you spill heaps?

Did I spill what?????

And yes I left you some. I just hope the left overs don't spoil by the time you surf your way up the Pacific and then hike your way across the US to Wyoming.

Nah, becoming a bit of an expert on that. Should be there by 4am in the morning.

Don't your tacos ever crack and you just start spilling shit everywhere - lettuce, tomato, mince... the whole f*cking thing. If not for it being my favourite food ever I'd hold a grudge against them.

Yeah that happens quite a bit when I'm having a hard shell taco but tonight I had soft shells. :tumbsup:

Been meaning to try them for ages, but they're quite a bit more expensive, I think. You rate them high?

Their about the same price here, maybe at a resturaunt their maybe 10 cents more per taco.

I love soft shells but get burned out on them from time to time and go back to hard shell tacos.

When I make tacos at home I usually make hard shells and when I go to places like taco bell I get the soft shells most of the time.

Back when Taco Bell was still alive in Australia, before it was confirmed that God doesn't exist and it was removed from here, I used to vary that shit up like hell. Soft shell, hard shells, burritos, challupas - do you have those over there? I forget the spelling? I think it was Chalupa. Man they delivered beyond what was required.

Yup they still have Chalupa's and Taco Bells here.

I prefer Taco Johns myself and luckily we have one of those in this little town I now live in.

We have no fast-food taco/Mexican places in Australia anymore. Kind of why I hate the f*cking world.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought hot chips.

I was thinking about it earlier but the rain stopped the idea. Plus I bought heaps of Maccas last night. And I'm really nervous about coin now. I just had a carrot instead. Didn't feel right on my teeth.

wasn't it TACO BILL in Australia....?

http://www.tacobill.com.au/drop1/home.asp

Maybe in Victoria, but no, we definitely had Taco Bell up here in Sydney (with chihuaha adds on TV and all!). When there was still a faint chance that God might actually exist.

Man they were good days. Seriously.

Maybe in Victoria, but no, we definitely had Taco Bell up here in Sydney (with chihuaha adds on TV and all!). When there was still a faint chance that God might actually exist.

werent they in Red Rooster or something?... or was it Hungry Jacks? ... or KFC?

Yeah, in Rosehill there was a Taco Bell combined with KFC in one store and the menus even sometimes kind of over-lapped. It was awesome. I don't know how many locations were set up like this. I know the Taco Bell in the city was by itself.

As much as I love KFC - and this is a HUGE call from me - I'd prefer Taco Bell to have stayed and KFC left the country. If forced at gunpoint to choose.

Yeah, in Rosehill there was a Taco Bell combined with KFC in one store and the menus even sometimes kind of over-lapped. It was awesome. I don't know how many locations were set up like this. I know the Taco Bell in the city was by itself.

As much as I love KFC - and this is a HUGE call from me - I'd prefer Taco Bell to have stayed and KFC left the country. If forced at gunpoint to choose.

It was like that at Penriff

Penriff - the place of heroes and scholars.

My pugs keep looking at me like, 'Dude, where the f*ck is our walk?' And I'm all like, 'Dudes, have you see all that rain and shit out there? Do you realise how far daddy walked last night?' We're in the middle of a stalemate.

My pugs keep looking at me like, 'Dude, where the f*ck is our walk?' And I'm all like, 'Dudes, have you see all that rain and shit out there? Do you realise how far daddy walked last night?' We're in the middle of a stalemate.

Penriff rocks!

Why arnt you at work G

These last two pages really have been the most boring and uninteresting things I have read in a very long time - keep up the bad work guys ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

These last two pages really have been the most boring and uninteresting things I have read in a very long time - keep up the bad work guys ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's right. Just when I thought threads couldn't sink any deeper, you guys outdid yourself and sank even further. Kudos to that :beerbang:

Penriff rocks!

Why arnt you at work G

I finish from about 3-3:30pm these days... sometimes as late as 4pm.

Went for surf today that felt like 10 rounds with a Thai Kickboxer. It was f*cking awesome, though, and completely unexpected. Hope it sticks around for tomorrow.

The pups are up the central coast with my wife tonight so I just had an extensive photo shoot with my kitty. He seems a lot happier when the pups are not here.

I had two mugs of mulled wine at the Christmas fair a few days back.

Ben had a Bratwurst in a bun and a pancake thingy with vanilla and chocolate covering.

The better half had a hot roast pork sandwich.

Yes ... it's all true

I then had a pizza when I got back home coz I wuz hungry!

Ben had a Bratwurst in a bun and a pancake thingy with vanilla and chocolate covering.

Yes ... it's all true

I've had nothing......... :crying::crying::crying:

Yes ... it's all true

Well lucky you! :)