The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Oh I lie...she came back with a bunch of CD's for me :headbanger:

The post turned up,two cds,then he turned up an hour later,with five cds.. :yikes:

I got 3 as well - Good times for the Brit boys!! :beerbang:

Yeah !!! When we buy cds,we buy cds... :whistle::whistle:

I am still at work, so I will tell you later how many I got ! ;)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were an aircraft would I be flying now, or would I be grounded?

It's thoughts like this that make it all work.

I can't find a thread

You mean this one? Here it is, buddy. Glad I could help out.

Cheers bud....hang on that's the wrong one...I've found it now anyway ...but I'll keep this thread as a momento.

I can't find a thread

Cheers bud....hang on that's the wrong one...I've found it now anyway ...but I'll keep this thread as a momento.

Good idea. It looks nice in a purple lily and polar bear scented frame with a glass cover. Next to the portrait of me on the nightstand would be a to-die-for place to put it.

I can't find a thread

Good idea. It looks nice in a purple lily and polar bear scented frame with a glass cover. Next to the portrait of me on the nightstand would be a to-die-for place to put it.

Ah yes the picture of you I have on my bedstand, never has anyone looked so elegant and, yes... yes alluring whilst wearing a suit of armour made of cuttlefish bone....fantastic and strangely erotic.

I can't find a thread

Ah yes the picture of you I have on my bedstand, never has anyone looked so elegant and, yes... yes alluring whilst wearing a suit of armour made of cuttlefish bone....fantastic and strangely erotic.

You two are sick puppies. :yikes:

I can't find a thread

You two are sick puppies. :yikes:

Well pointed out, Chris. There were indeed two sick puppies curled at my feet in the portrait Nick describes above. Luckly, Nick was able to breast feed them back to life with is heroic pectoral muscles in the days following the battle of Discman... where my cuttlefish bone armour was exposed as nothing more than an elegant gown sewn to seek the approval of maids and jesters. It was only by pure luck that I survived the battle. Luck, and the might of Nick's sword as he defeated enemies with those harmless sick puppies attached to his throbbing chest.

Good call. It's time for a beer here too.

So, uh. Anyone got one for me?

I got plenty of beer for you. Come on over.

Cool, I'm just pulling into your street now. You're number 73, right?

You're number 73, right?

I thought his was 23?

Oh yeah, the house I just passed that had Def Leppard's 'X' blaring out the windows. That makes sense.

You're number 73, right?

I thought his was 23?

Oh yeah, the house I just passed that had Def Leppard's 'X' blaring out the windows. That makes sense.

:rofl2:

You're number 73, right?

I thought his was 23?

I didn't know cds played music when you used them as frisbees. :whistle:

only the best do..

those that lack in musical quality dont..