The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I've had to close the blinds today as the sun was making watching tv awkward....

Hope it's not because you found your spandex and don't want the world to see. :yikes::whistle:

No it can't be..Everyone else's are closed...This is Thetford after all !!! :whistle:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had to close the blinds today as the sun was making watching tv awkward....

Hope it's not because you found your spandex and don't want the world to see. :yikes::whistle:

No it can't be..Everyone else's are closed...This is Thetford after all !!! :whistle:

Land of spandex, milk and honey?? :whistle:

The devils playground...Spandex is frowned upon !! They are all.... :screwy::screwy::screwy:

The devils playground...Spandex is frowned upon !! They are all.... :screwy::screwy::screwy:

I'm guessing that they all have spandex in their closets.

I'm guessing that they all have spandex in their closets.

You know it Chris.They call spandex owners blasphemers when they gather at their "Children Of The Corn" Penticostle,but behind closed-doors.......

I just gave the dog a bath.

Which then necessitated cleaning the bathroom. ("NO, puppy! Don't shake! DON'T SHAKE! AAAAAACK!")

I just gave the dog a bath.

Which then necessitated cleaning the bathroom. ("NO, puppy! Don't shake! DON'T SHAKE! AAAAAACK!")

Doesn't it always??

For some reason I'm uninterestingly bored at the moment...

Make the enemy vacuum in spandex... :whistle:

I'm sweating quite a bit. I think I'll go for a swim soon. I should exercise before I do... but I probably won't. I guess a swim is a bit of exercise. The pugs are deep in sleep on the same lounge.